9. My Dream Boyfriends... Not In My Fathers Eyes....

Chapter 9

        I sat there holding onto Ray, talking to him in a calm voice.  "You're going to be okay."  Finally, Petunia came and put     him in the back seat. 

        "Theres no room, Deir.  I'll come pick you up later."

        "What?  No!"  I whined, but Petunuia was already in the car, and driving away. 

        So, I was alone, standing in a dark park, with the cold air freezing me.

        Then I realised, I wasn't alone.  Someone was following me.  Someone dangerous.  Not by the Klu Klux Klan that was     just here, but someone completely different.

        I grabbed my gun and my cell phone out.  I dialed Gage's number.  "Hello?"

        "Eric?  It's Deir.  I think I'm being followed.  When they come out to get me, I'm going to blow their head off."  I lied,     trying to sound tough.

        "Deir?  What?  Where are you?"

        "The park.  Will you come pick me up?"

        Then, a hand reached around my throat and covered my mouth.  I screamed, and then person took my phone out of my     hand and smashed it, after hanging up.  "Don't struggle, and I won't hurt you."  I stopped struggling. 

        I bit his hand as hard as I could, and turned and pulled the gun on him.  "Don't fucking move."  He took a step towards     me.  I pulled the trigger.  Nothing happened.  I pulled it four more times, and nothing happened.  "God!"  I sobbed, and     dropped the gun.  I heard a laughing sound, and then it all went black.

        I opened my eyes, and saw white lighs above me.  I covewred me eyes because of the brightness.  Jesus...

        I slowly un covered my eyes, and looked around.  I was tied up on a gurney, and it looked like I was in a hospital.  Or a     mental institution.  I sat up, and fell off of the gurney and yelped in pain.  Then the door opened.  The person looked like the     freaking Grim Reaper.  "Who are you, and what do you want?"  I said, my voice cracking.

        "It's Will, Deir."  He pulled his hood off, and sure enough, Will was standing in front of me. 

        "Will, why are you doing this Baby?"  Ugh.  I hated calling him 'Baby'.

        His eyes went gentle.  But he looked up at the black mirror on the wall and his face turned hard.  He slapped me.      "Don't ever call me that when you don't mean it!"  He pointed at my now red face.

        I crawled over to him and grabbed his hand to stand myself up.  "I do mean it though, Baby.  I love you.  I love you."  I     kissed his cheek. 

        He untied my hands and kissed my red cheek.  "I'm sorry.  I love you to baby."  He untied my feet and left the room.

        Then I remembered.  Gage had given me a knife.  And it was in my boot.  I stood up, and walked over to the black     mirror.  "Get Will.  Tell him to come here.  I'm... in the mood."

        A couple ,minutes later, Will came in and took me out of the room.  I shed his clothes fast, and I fake smiled.  Yeah,     Will was cute, but I didn't think he was hott like I used to.  I kissed his cheek, and when he wasn't watching, I took the knife     out of my boot, and stabbed him.  Right in the stomach. 

        He groaned and fell to the ground.  I ran out the door, knife inm hand, and escaped.   

__________________

short, I know.  I'm sorry... :(