9: New Allies and Enemies

<This is a continuation of Faitsu's POV, and maybe I'll stick some Rakutsu here. Excuse me for my language and violence for this chapter, but I want to make this realistic as possible>

I grabbed Bubu's Poké Ball and she immediately tackled Sandile with Flame Charge without instructions. Bubu had already evolved after battling lots of trainers at the city, streets and routes. The Sandile dropped Cottonee, as it flew overhead and hit the tunnel ceiling.

"What the fu-" Delsin started to say, he was clearly surprised that I turned my backs on Team Plasma.

"Oh SO YOU ARE ONE OF THE S***HEADS NOW! YOU FRICKING TRAITORS!" Joel cussed. "Sandile you piece of **** come back here!" but Sandile's unconscious body didn't move. Joel kicked the poor Pokémon. 

I flinched, feeling the Pokémon's pain. I growled, something that surprised me. I ran towards the Sandile, protecting it from any other harm.

"So what now Faitsu? You think you can stand up to us Pokémon Catchers?" Delsin laughed. "Well..." Scraggy attacked me, instead of Bubu.

Bubu, whose bond and trust between us got pretty strong, protected me by using another Flame Charge. The move not only gets high damage but also increases Bubu's speed. 

"HA! FRICKING WEAK POKEMON!" Delsin withdrew the Scraggy. "Its time for us to use the strong ones! Muk!"

"Face it Faitsu, we're gonna end you right here, right now. Who cares about some weak teenager anyway, you'll cause us some problems in the future. We're just gonna throw your body at the sewer canal..." Joel laughed maniacally as he took out a Weavile.

I took out my Mareep, and quickly decided to plan an escape for Sandile and my Pokémon and call some reinforcements so they can get the stolen Pokémon and arrest these criminals. They were far too evil.

"Muk, Sludge Bomb!" 

"Weavile, Slash!"

"Bubu use Flame Charge on Weavile! Snow use Thundershock!" 

Unfortunately, they weren't aiming at me, Bubu or Snow. They were aiming at the Sandile behind me, which was starting to evolve somehow... It felt like time stopped as I dived to protect Sandile's body from the violent attacks. Bubu had intercepted Weavile's attack, but the Sludge Bomb was making its way towards me. I can almost feel its acidic effects as it hurtled towards me. With this dangerous attack, I could die, but if I was lucky, I will survive but my body will be scarred forever. 

"Nancy, Hydro Pump!" I heard White's voice in the background, and instead of sludge, I was drenched in cold water. I looked at White, who had somehow arrived at the perfect time with her Alomomola at her side. 

I immediately regained my composure, and continued to attack Joel and Delsin's Pokémon before they can make any REAL damage.

"Bubu use Flame Charge at Sneasel, Snow Thundershock at it too!" I said. I looked behind and the now-evolved Krokorok seemed to be thanking me. I smiled at it and then continued to focus on the battle.

Delsin had took out his strongest Pokémon: a Magmortar and Joel: an Electivire. I faced their two weaker Pokémon, not wanting to push Bubu and Snow's limits. Sneasel had now fainted and we focused on their Muk, whom they clearly forgot about. White dealt with the stronger Pokémon, using her amazing battle skills in getting the upper hand.

"Bubu Ember and Snow use Thunder!" My two Pokémon followed obediently, dodging the pathetic counterattacks of Muk and made its health decrease by a huge percent. I didn't dare use physical moves or my Pokémon might get hurt by its acidic and poisonous body.