18: Reinstated

<<Sorry for the late update, anyway, thanks for reading and don't forget to hit the vote button. This is Faitsu's POV btw>>

"I don't wanna leave Nimbasa," I said as the three of us trudged towards the Driftveil Drawbridge via Route 5. 

"Who doesn't? It's like heaven there," Rakutsu said as he munched through some sandwiches from a nearby bakery. "The lights, the amusement parks, the stadiums, the movie theaters. Its basically a perfect getaway place." 

"Not me. I'm not going to give up until I get my sister's stolen pokemon," Hyuu muttered. "Besides Faitsu, you're probably just missing your blonde boyfriend."

I gulped. Both at the Team Plasma mention and Christoph. But, know what? I don't feel that nervous at all. I had proven to everyone that I cut out all my ties with the evil group and now I want to help the International Police against them. But I feel a bit useless, just following Hyuu, who's vowing and actually beating up some Plasma thugs and Rakutsu, aiding Gray and challenging all the gyms.

And here I am flirting with a boy.

About Christoph, he said he's provide all the help and support for us he can give. We promised to keep in touch through the XTransceiver. I don't know. Its just that every time I hear his voice, my heart flips.

"Hey look, we're almost at the bridge!" Rakutsu said as he picked up his pace, clearly excited for some weird reason. Its just a bridge. No big deal.

"Hey Rakutsu, why don't we battle some wild Ducklett?" Hyuu replied, cracking his knuckles. "After that, I know a good place for training in Driftveil, I take vacations here after all. First time I saw Gray was here, actually."

What is wrong with boys and their love of violence? I'd probably fall over the bridge, so I won't take my chances, thank you very much.

"Meh, I'll probably find us someplace to eat and sleep," I suggested. I had enough of Pokémon Centers," we had saved a couple of cash from prizes from the International Police and multiple trainer battles along the way, so I'd say its time to enjoy tasty food and comfortable beds.

"Suit yourself. Give us a call," Hyuu said as the duo ran like crazy little boys on a field trip.

I jogged across the Driftveil Drawbridge. I admit, its a fine piece of architecture and there's a really nice view of the sea. You just have to dodge some Ducklett poop though, the place was teeming of them! I watched some sailing ships for a while. If I look at my left, I could see the Driftveil skyline, what was once a shaggy suburban area last two years was now a modernized city. Clay, the gym leader, put some great effort in leading his former town to a booming city. 

I was at the end of the bridge when I heard some arguing over a corner. 

"Come on! Let's have fun stealing Pokémon like we did before! And earn some bucks while we're at it."

My ears pricked.

"I can't. I've learned the hard way that stealing from others is wrong!"

I crept nearer, hiding behind some trees to hear more of their conversation. There was something familiar to the second voice, like I've heard it before. Anyway, no doubt they are Team Plasma. Something was off though. The guy nearer to me was wearing the black uniform of the syndicate and the other one, who's face was blocked by the black guy, was wearing the old medieval outfit.

"Oh come on! Its too late to start acting all goody-two-shoes now!" I heard a hard shove, and fought myself from interrupting them right then and there. "They don't understand us anyway! Don't they call you a villain or something? You think they're gonna stop there? Their opinion on you didn't change at all so its better if you have some profit and having payback while you're at it!"