3: People From The Past

(Okay, WarriorCatsStudios thanks for actually being the first person who realized that XD. Anyway IM SORRY IF HYUU's chapter is pretty much boring and sucks a bit, but I can't make Hyuu's chapter funny/whatever because he is a SERIOUS character, but I'll do my best bros. Next is Faitsu's POV. I saw this picture browsing on google and I nearly died of shock -->)

Rakutsu, Hyuu and I arrived at the supposed to be crime scene which I kind of imagined to be... full of you know: broken things, upturned furniture and some smoke. Flocessy Town was actually kind of cute. There were Mareeps everywhere. Maybe I'd catch one of them if I have time...

"Okay, let's split up. I take the right field," Rakutsu pointed to the right side of the ranch which was a clear meadow. "And you two take that," he pointed to the left, which was full of small hills and trees and couple more Mareeps.

Wait. So I AM GOING WITH HYUU. My foster twin definitely planned this to happen... stupid... stupid.. stupid..

"Come on," Hyuu looked pretty determined already. Wait. Why am I staring at his face?! Hyuu tugged one of my pigtails-in-a-bun which didn't help whatever was left in my self-control. He started running though.

Oh Arceus, I hope he didn't see my face (which wasn't an option really, he definitely saw) which was redder than a Groudon. Wonder what he thinks when he sees my red face..... WAIT WAIT WAIT. I need to focus...

We started jogging past more trees and grass and Mareeps. Speaking of Mareeps, maybe I can catch one of them to add to my team. More Pokémon would certainly help my team especially for Bubu, which is a fire type. A Water type has a weakness with electric...

"I'm going to catch one of those Mareeps," I blurted out.

"You can't catch those, the owners own them," he said as he investigated a piece of garbage. 

Of course. How can I be so stupid. I face-palmed inside my head. 

"Hey look at that," he pointed to a large willow tree. I can hear some sort of muffled barks, like a Pokémon struggling. It didn't took long for me to realize what was happening. 

"Let's check 'em out," I suggested. "But silently."

"Are you kidding? I'm Stealth," he winked. I think a Silcoon just evolved in my stomach. I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER SEEN HYUU WINKED BEFORE AND HE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE (A/N: i don't actually know how normal girls react to their crushes because I sweat and turn all hyper. I AM NOT A LESBIAN.)

I tip-toed nearer to the tree, trying to catch a glimpse on the inside which was not a good idea since all those long drooping leaves were blocking any possible sight. Apparently, I was too distracted and stepped on a piece of potato chips wrapper.

The Herdier inside barked louder.

"Shhhhhh!" someone behind the leaves shushed. "There's someone outside!"

I looked at Hyuu hesitantly, he nodded so I moved closer... and closer...

"Woobat use Gust!" we were bombarded by strong winds but I manage to release Bubu.

"No! Don't use Ember! All the flame's gonna go in our direction!" Hyuu warned.

Bubu can barely stand with all that wind so I better have to move fast. "Bubu, hold on!"

"Snivy use Wrap to that tree!" The grass snake Pokémon wrapped a couple of vines to the tree then connected it to itself and my Tepig. Quick thinking. As few seconds passed, the wind gets weaker and weaker. Eventually, we can get our attacks to hit the Woobat.

As the wind died away, I saw a duo of black-clad figures running away from the willow tree. They were clutching a chain leash to a poor struggling Herdier. "They're escaping!!! Bubu use Ember to that Woobat!"