Kitten

My eyes first stopped at her chocolate brown hair and her full lips... She looked delicious. I could definitely see my cock thrusting between them as she would roll those big green emerald eyes.

I finally managed to remove my gaze, just so that I could study the rest of her body. Fuck, he was right... She was special. An hourglass-shaped silhouette that practically begged me to remove all clothes that kept it hidden, even though that little black dress barely covered her breasts and her groin was perfectly showing its shape.

Andrew was already drooling and I know that he was imagining bending her over the couch. His lustful eyes were fixed on her, but her glance already passed him and now was pointed at me.

I studied her, studying my body and as her eyes reached my crotch I felt myself beginning to harden. She made a few steps and found her way directly in my lap, landing her hands around my neck.

"Hi, Are you hungry, do you want me to feed you" she whispered in my ear, slowly touching it with her lips.

I was fucking starving, but not for food.

"No, I don't," I growled.

Even though her hot breath against my neck left literally no room in my pants, my eyes didn't flinch as my poker face was on. No one must know that another person could have such an instant effect on me, fuck, I didn't even know that until a moment ago.

"I'm going to leave you, gentlemen, to have fun now. Your present arrived too, Andrew. I'll see you in the morning" Ramy said as he went through the door and another girl made her way into the room, then quickly into Andrew's lap.

"Kitten, I don't appreciate this. I don't like this kind of deal... I prefer my women wanting me, and not see me as a job. So, if you have some other place to be in, please feel free to go"-words that came out almost biting my tongue.

She was shocked for a second, but then she quickly contained herself, whispering in my ear "Who said I don't want you? This night is going to end the same way anyhow, so better enjoy myself while at it".

Her lips started touching my neck and her hands finding their way under my shirt, next to my V line, changing every plan I initially made.

The music started to play in the speakers placed in the corners of the room."Let's dance" she giggled as she jumped on her feet and started to move her body arching her lips.

"You dance for me!" I ordered, raising an eyebrow...Fuck I need a drink.

As if she were reading my mind, she bent over the table to reach my whiskey glass. Her luck she's wearing panties, I would have pounded right into her right then if she didn't.

Shit, Cade, control yourself- I said as my hands almost twitched to grab her.

As my eyes were already tasting her forms, I noticed Andrew tilting his head to get a better view under her short skirt... And without having time to even say a word, he offered to save me from tonights' burden.

"If you're tired, I'm more than happy to take care of both of them."

This wouldn't bother me a half an hour ago, but right now, his words almost made me smack his face into the ground.

I didn't answer him, I just rested my head back on the leather board as she returned, placing the whiskey glass in my hand and starting dancing again, slowly shaking her hips.

"Start stripping," Andrews' voice echoed across the room, as he instructed the girl that was standing in front of him.

I knew what he was trying to do, since I noticed him more concentrated if I would follow his lead and make my Kitten strip than he was on the girl that was almost naked in front of him.