Bran

Arya didn't stop kicking and screaming and clawing at Gendry. When they made it to the heart tree, Bran was there too. He was still lifeless and cold. The sight of her little brother trapped like she once was gave Arya a sliver of life back.

She ran to him and knelt by his chair. "Bran. Oh, my dearest Bran. Fight." She put her hand on his forearm and squeezed him. "Fight like I know you can."

"What's happening to him?" Gendry asked, stupidly.

Arya turned her head around but didn't meet Gendry's eyes. "He's in between worlds. In between dead and alive. Like my mother..."

"And like you." These words made Arya raise her eyes. They were less blue than before. Thank the gods.

"Yes." She blinked, saddened. "In between dead and alive. Like me."

Gendry walked to her and took her arms to help her stand. "Please, Arya. I know there's still some of you left." He begged. She made no face of mercy. Her eyes still blue. "You're the only family I'll ever have, I- I love you, Arya Stark."

He kissed her true, and she kissed him. She pulled away and looked at him with Stark-grey eyes. Gendry let a sigh of relief slip.

She smiled at him. "You love me."

"I do." Another cold air blew between them, Arya deeper into his arms.

"He's turning me." She said, eyes blueing.

"Who? Arya what's happening?" Gendry tried to make her look at him, but her eyes were focused elsewhere. Gendry turned to see what she was looking at.

Suddenly, a shadow of a man appeared closer. Gendry eyed Brandon Stark's wheelchair, only to see that Bran wasn't there.

"He's-"

"There." Arya pointed. "Its him. It has always been him."

Bran stood with a long, white, pointed sword in sheath at his side. "Sweet sister, we meet again."

"Bran, please I-"

"No need to beg, Arya, I know what you want. You won't have it. There are two ways to go about this." Bran said, drawing his blade. "I die. Or you die."

"Gendry, leave." She said before turning to find his eyes, but she couldn't see him. He was gone. Bran howled with laughter.

"I guess the stag has gone running from the wolves."

"Why are you doing this?" Arya asked. Bran smiled. "You're mad."

"And you're a princess." Bran said, walking closer to her.

He pulled out his sword. "Two ways. Live or die."

Arya looked around and saw Gendry behind a bush holding a crossbow. He nodded to her and she nodded to him. He shot the bow but Bran turned around and caught it. He laughed. But before he could look at Arya again, her dagger was in his back.

"I choose life," she said before Bran froze and shattered in a million pieces.

She fell to the floor and all the blue in her eyes disappeared. On her back, she lay, bleeding from her side. Gendry ran to be with her. He held his hands on her wound and called for a maester.

When no one came he picked her up and ran her to the great hall. He passed men who looked confused when aleje wights they were fighting turned to dust before their eyes. He found Jon and Danaerys in the hall.

Jon's eyes fell dark when he saw the girl in Gendry's arms. He ran over and led Gendry to a table where they could lay Arya. They cleaned her wound and wrapped her up right. She had more cuts where that came from, so Gendry knew she would be okay. He hoped she would be okay.

"Leave us alone with her for a moment." Jon said to Danaerys.

When she left, the slam of the door echoed through the entire hall. 

"Do you know who she is?" Jon asked.

"She's Arya Snow." Gendry said, lifeless.

"She is, to you. To the rest of the world, she's the true born daughter of Lyanna Stark."

Gendry looked at him.

"And Raegar Targaryen." Jon didn't take his eyes off of Arya. He brushed her hair back. "She's not my sister. She's barely a Stark. All she ever wanted was to be a Stark." He gripped the loose fabric on her tunic and cried.

"That means she's-"

"Yes. She comes before Danaerys in the line of succession. She's the rightful heir to the Iron Throne."

Gendry was in shock. He touched Jon's shoulder, trying to comfort him. "She's survived worse."

Jon smiled. "She has, hasn't she? She's never been a child. She's always been smarter than the rest of us."

Gendry chuckled at that but soon stopped. "She killed your brother. She had to. He almost killed h-"

"I know what she had to do." He squeezed her hand and left the hall.