Chapter 10

Location: Somewhere in Vale
Date: Couple of months away from the Vytal Festival
Time: Morning

3rd POV

Somewhere in Vale a lone figure walks around, hoping to find his friend, "I really don't want to know what you are doing Sherlock, but in any case I will always be there for ye, you bloody mate." the figure said while holding up a map of Vale. As the person walks around, he sees a woman getting robbed, "Someone please! Help!" the woman shouted for help, "Give me your purse, you woman!" the robber said while trying to get the purse away from the woman, "Oi! Why won't you leave the lovely woman alone, you bloody wanker." the person said to the robber, "Heh. What are you going to do about it huh?!" the robber drew out a gun and pointed at the person, "Aw bloody hell! This is the type of people I hate. But in any case you will have to get beaten up, by Mr. Blackstone then are we?" the person said while readying his gold brass knuckles, "Its on FUCKER!" the robber said while charging towards Mr. Blackstone, "This will be an interesting development to say the least." Mr. Blackstone said.

Location: Beacon cafeteria
Date: Still the same
Time: Morning

3rd POV

"So, you guys wanna know on how ol' Cardin Dickchester got beat up so badly? I'll tell ya guys, but first let me call my new girlfriend." Oliver said while calling Velvet. After calling Velvet, Oliver began to tell his story on how he beat up Cardin Winchester.

Flashback to earlier

Oliver's POV

Me, Rei, Ibuki, and Team RWBY were eating our food, until all of a sudden, we here someone hurting another student, "OW! That hurts!" I heard said student being hurt, "Hold my lunch, I need to teach Mr. Dickchester a lesson." I said while getting up. After walking up to Cardin, I tapped his shoulder and he turned around, "Why won't let the pretty bunny go and pick on someone your own size." I said while crossing my arms, "Well look here guys, this guy is freak lover." Cardin said while tugging the bunny's ear more, "Tell you what, let go of her or you won't be able walk for the next year." I said to cardin, but he simply laughed and went back to tugging the cute bunny's ear.

"Alrighy then, I guess you win." I said while walking away, but they didn't know that I had a plan for them.

Cardin's POV

What a dope, he was annoying me to say the least, but now that he is gone, I can continue to- "PIE TO FACE, YA ASSHOLE!" I heard someone screamed and I turned my head to the source, I was met by a pie to the face.

Oliver's POV

SCORE! I nailed that pie throw on Cardin's face. After I threw the pie I casually walked up to Cardin and then I made a Crowbar using my semblance, then I swung to the left, hitting Cardin, making him move with the hit, then I swung right and it repeated. After that I undid my semblance and I pulled out Guillotine and I aimed it at Cardin's face with the pie removed by the Crowbar, and I fired a round to his face. Cardin stumbled back a little, I pulled out my bat and slammed it downward to him, then he laying flat on the ground, face up. I was on top of him as I pulled out F.I.T.H. and I aimed it as his face while saying "WAKEY WAKEY!". I pulled the trigger and the force of the shot blew me back a Cardin forward.

Sure enough, he was still kicking and still stupid, I used my semblance to make a hallucination of a Gasoline canister, I poured it over Cardin who was in pain, "What are you goi g to do to me?!" Cardin screamed in terror, he really thinks this is real?! That's the reaction that would seal this whole trick, I pulled out a Hallucination of a match stick and I lighted it with a flick of my fingers, "You're fired. Literally! *Maniacal Laughter*" I said while throwing the match at Cardin while Laughing like a mad man.