Chapter 9

3rd POV

It was eerily silent in Junior's Bar, (Y/n)'s group was ready to fight, except for Yang, who is hiding under the booth's table. As (y/n) walks to the door, the robbers kept their guns trained on him, as (y/n) reached the door, he looks around with a smirk while locking the door and saying: "Manners Maketh Man.", he then throws his shield at one of the robbers, "Well then, are we going to stand here all night or are we going to fight?" (Y/n) said before the bar Fight started.

(A/n: Okay, I know this is way too early for another quote reference. But come on, I really need to use this quote, since it's in a bar. And as promised Glynda's sexy Pic:

Now, who ever can guess the quote from this part, will get to see Neo in a Bikini

Now, who ever can guess the quote from this part, will get to see Neo in a Bikini. Now then back to the story.)

As time rages on, the Malachite twins, Team (Y)IRO, and Team RWB_ are fighting off the robbers, while Yang and Junior are just hiding from it all.

(A/n: Play video from 25:40 until 26:50 and imagine that Batman is (Y/n) and Catwoman is Rei.)

After fighting their wave of robbers, (Y/n) saw Oliver and Ibuki fighting a bunch on the other side of the bar, "You know what, I need a drink." (y/n) said as he walked towards the bar, "Okay honey, but don't take too long." Rei said with a cheerful tone, "Now then, who wants a good beating." Rei said while turning around and cracking her knuckles.

As (Y/n) approaches the bar, a robber was thrown at him by Oliver, "Heads up dude!" Oliver yelled out to (y/n), "Dude! Next time you throw a guy, try and check the area you are throwing is clear of people!" (Y/n) said in anger after blocking the robber that was thrown at him, "Sorry! Okay!" Oliver said while using his Baseball bat to knock out some robbers, "Yeah, yeah! Whatever!" (Y/n) said while flipping the middle finger to Oliver, "FUCK YOU TOO MAN!" Oliver yelled out while he is being swarmed in by a lot of robbers. As (Y/n) goes up to the bar, he spots a robber sitting down drinking a beverage, "Hey man." (Y/n) greeted the robber, "Sup." the robber replied, "Tough night, huh?" (Y/n) asked the robber, "Sure is." the robber said before taking a swig of whiskey, "Hey, I've got an idea." (Y/n) said while patting the back of the robber, "What's your idea?" the robber asked (y/n) with a confused tone, "You beer right?" (y/n) asked as he prepared his fist, "Yeah why-" before the robber could finish, (Y/n) sucker punched the robber in the face so hard, that it made him fly across the room, making him hit the wall, making a crater upon impact, "HOW DO YOU LIKE MY KNUCKLE SANDWICH, FUCKER?!" (y/n) yelled from across the room, "*Chuckles* That never gets old." (y/n) said before grabbing the robber's beverage and then he drank it all in one go.

Oliver's POV

Damn it, I am being swarmed from all over, Team RWB_ has got their hands full, "Ibuki! Beat down rush!" I yelled out to Ibuki while she was seducing the men, "That time already?! I guess it's time for the beat rush I guess." Ibuki said while lazily walking to me.