Chapter 3

Location: Vale
Date: 10 Years later
Time: Late night

3rd POV

The night was cold, all the stores were closed, only a few people are out that are busy going to friend's houses or going home tonight. Admist these people two of them brought a handful of people to rub a dust store named Dust till Dawn.

The group entered the store, to their surprise a man was there waiting, his music loudly blasting his headphones.

Random thug: Hey! HEY! HEY!!! (The guy tried to get the attention of the person until he turned around.)

???(in a dark and scary voice): Yes? Did you need something from me? (the guy asked the thug

???(in a dark and scary voice): Yes? Did you need something from me? (the guy asked the thug.)

R.T. #2: W-we w-want Y-Y-your M-money! (the other guy stuttered to say that he is robbing the mysterious masked individual.)

???(in a dark and scary voice): ARE YOU TRYING TO ROB ME?! ( the masked man asked angrily, and he activated his gauntlets and two blades came out.) IF YOU ARE ROBBING ME, THEN COME. GET. SOME! (the masked man charges at one of the thugs and the said thug went flying out the window and the masked man is outside along with the unconscious body of the thug.)

Man in a fancy suit: Okay, get him

Man in a fancy suit: Okay, get him. (The man in a fancy suit said to the rest of th thugs.)

Unbeknownst to them, a girl wearing a red hood saw the whole thing unfold. She quickly dashed to the masked man's side to aid him in the fight.

(A/n: Start from 1:02 and end at 1:16)

The two people in fancy suits look at the unconscious bodies of the thugs they hire, they stepped in.

Man in a fancy suit: Truly, you were worth every cent. (The man drops his cigar and crushes it with his Cane.) Well it is safe to say this was an eventful evening. And as much as my sister, Roxanne, and I would like to stay, I am afraid that this is where we part ways. Roxanne on three. Three! (The man and Roxanne opened Fire on the masked man and Little red, the both land their hits, but The masked man used his shield to block the shot, while little red jumped. After that they both escaped.)