Chapter 7

??? POV

I was walking down Vale with my colleague, his alias is The Tower, but to me his name is James H. Moriarty.

(A/n: Credits to the people who made the artwork

(A/n: Credits to the people who made the artwork.)

"Tell me Holmes, why are you going to Beacon? Did someone summoned you to teach there?" Moriarty asked me, "No Moriarty, I was invited by Ozpin to see the students, that's all. Though he might need help in solving the Disappearance of Summer Rose." I said while adjusting my coat, "I would like to address the matter on a civil way on how a normal person would say, *ahem* why did you take up the FUCKING case?!" Moriarty asked me while he shook me senseless. After a while Moriarty stopped shaking me and he adjusted himself and he adjusted his glasses, "So did Ozpin say anything about the case? Anything particular?" Moriarty asked me, "Nope, that man works in mysterious ways and he is the one mystery that I can't solve, but in any case he summoned me, so it must be important." I said while regaining my composure, "Now then, let's go and see Ozpin." I said while flaring out my coat in a cool way.

Location: Beacon
Date: Tai's Banning and Suspension of License
Time: Late afternoon

(Y/n)'s POV

I was chasing after Yang as she was running through the halls of Beacon, "Yang! Please wait!" I called out to her, "Please leave me alone Tai!" Yang yelled back, damn I need to find out why she ran from me. After a few minutes, I lost Yang, I searched the entire school, but I can't find her. I went to the Courtyard and I sat down on a bench to rest, I was so tired of searching for Yang, I didn't know that time already flew by. I was sitting down the bench, until I heard the my name, "(Y/n)!" I turned my head to the direction on where it came from and I saw Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Ibuki, and Rei, "Hey guys, can you help me out?" I said while walking up to them, "So did you find Yang?" Ruby asked me, "Nope, I was hoping that you guys would know." I said while scratching my neck, "We don't, but I think Ruby has a guess on where Yang might be." Weiss said while pointing towards Ruby, "Well, I might have a guess, but I think it there will be a small that Yang will be there." Ruby said while twiddling her thumbs, "As long we have a slight chance that we can find her, I will take that chance." I said while making a fist pump pose.

Location: Ozpin's office

Ozpin's POV

I was finishing up the paperwork for the new teachers, until I get a call on my scroll and to my surprise, it wasn't who I was expecting, "Ozpin, we need to talk about the thing you called me for." Sherlock said on the other line, "Well, what do I owe you the pleasure Mr. Holmes?" I asked Sherlock, "I am here in Vale with my colleague, he is the principal of the academy of where I teach and he is also a teacher, his Alias is The Tower, but I won't reveal his name just yet." Sherlock said to me, "Very well, how soon can we meet?" I asked him, "Maybe tomorrow, me and my colleague are tired and we will have to sleep in a motel, then we could meet Wizard." Sherlock said while saying the last word with a hint of malice, how did he know that I have magic, "Anyways, I look forward to meeting you and your friend Sherlock, have a nice stay here in Vale." I said while hanging up. How did he knew that I had mgaic, calm yourself Ozpin he probably guessed it, after all he is the best Detective in Remnant after all. I sighed and I sat on my chair and I was down on luck, one of my former students was now a terrible father, while the other one is in shock due to the abuse she took. I wondered how long could Yang and Raven could fully recover from their painful experience and will Summer be found again.