16.

Kristoni Barnes

November 20th, 4PM

I looked up at Dave as he leaned against my headboard looking down at me matching my facial expression.

"I still can't believe you're here," I said as I snuggled my face deeper into his chest

"I still can't believe you're here," I said as I snuggled my face deeper into his chest. After indulging in one another earlier we cleaned up and I decided to cook brunch for the both of us. Since then, we've been laid up for hours catching up with one another.

"Well I'm here. I figured I'd surprise you and Charli, but my lil' princess ain't even here."

"Well it depends on how long you'll be here, you'll see her tomorrow when she gets back."

"Shit Thanksgiving in a couple of days, I might as well spend it with y'all. And so I can get some of yo Auntie's banging ass food."

I rolled my eyes, "Greedy ass. You don't have to stay down here, you don't want to spend it with your family. I'm sure your mom would want you at home for Thanksgiving."

"I see my momma almost every other day, and they chillin at my cousin's house; she ain't even cooking so I'm straight on that."

I put my hands up in surrender, "Alright you got it Mr. Brewster."

"Shit, I know I do," he said while palming my ass.

I shot my head up and glared at him while smirking, "Cut it out. I'm already tired."

"You ain't doing shit today anyway, so it don't matter if I fall back up in all of that or not," he said as he grazed his fingers against my core.

I closed my eyes as I felt myself become instantly aroused. I clutched on to him as I felt his fingers slip inside of me. I rocked my body against his hand as he continued to pump in and out of me occasionally rubbing his thumb against my clit.

"Mmm baby," I moaned into his neck.

"You see he way your body reacts to me?" I nodded my head before letting out a breathy "Yes."

I hated to admit it, but with one touch he had my body completely on fire.

"Ima make this pussy cum again. Cum for me mama," his raspy voice whispered in my ear.

On command, I let out a loud ass moan as my body released; not caring if I had neighbors right next to me or not.

"Why do you do this to me?" I whined to him as my body was still coming down from its high.

"I ain't do nothing," he said before removing his fingers a licking them clean right in front of my face.

"This ain't nothing new mamas," he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes before getting out of the bed, "Now I have to go clean myself up again."

He smacked my ass causing me to yelp from the sting. "Hurry up."