Gally: You Dont Have To Be Quiet This Time, Baby

Start from the beginning

"Do you want me to keep going, baby?" You asked innocently, putting your hand right where he wanted it. His jaw clenched at your touch and you wrapped your hand around his length through the fabric. He let out a strangled groan and took a moment to compose himself before nodding.
"Please."

You grinned and undid his belt, sliding it off to the side and unbuttoning his jeans. Gally looked down at you, watching as you worked to slide his jeans down so he was in just his boxers.
"There we go." You smiled innocently, returning your hand to rub him through the thin fabric of his underwear while leaning down to press another kiss to his lips. You teased him for a few minutes, every once in a while pressing harder with your hand and nipping at his lip, each one earning a slightly louder groan as time went on.

Normally Gally was the dominant one, back in the glade. He always wanted to be on top, and he liked things rough. Today for some reason was different. Maybe he was just so glad you were back that he didn't even care if you were on top. You wanted to take things slow for now, experiencing everything again with him. You wanted it to be more romantic than it had been back then, when all you wanted was for Gally to choke you and bite your neck.

You reached down to lift his shirt up over his head, and Gally followed along. You tossed his shirt onto the ground, straddling him as you pulled your own shirt over your head. You rolled your hips again, watching as Gally seemed to struggle. His eyes never left you, grabbing your ass as you grinded against his lap. You could tell he was enjoying the view, and the grinding, but he was beginning to grow impatient.

Gally flipped you over in one swift move, pinning you down with his body as he kissed your neck. It caught you by surprise a bit, honestly. He continued to kiss you neck. If wasn't as intense as he used to be, like he was savoring it the same way you had, but it felt just as good. Your eyes fluttered shut and you moaned softly when he kissed a certain spot that sent a shiver down your spine. Taking the hint, he left a hickey right there before pulling away. You were right back to dominant Gally, not that you minded at all. So much for taking it slow and being romantic.

He began pulling down your shorts, leaving you in just your underwear. He discarded the shorts onto the floor and kissed between your breasts as he fumbled with the clip in the back. He unclipped the bra, dropping the garment onto the floor as well before leaving a few more hickeys on your breast.

As he did that, he slipped a hand down inside of your panties, and your back arched slightly before he even did anything. His hands were rough, calloused from years of building. He used his thumb to rub circles around your clit as he slid his middle finger inside of you. You grabbed his other hand, throwing your head back at the sudden feeling.
"Oh, shit." You gasped.

Gally seemed happy with the response, continuing to rub circles around your clit as he curled his finger in and out, somehow hitting all the right spots in the process. He added another finger, and you moaned out loud, something you were used to avoiding in the glade.

Back then you didn't have any privacy, really. There were no real walls that actually kept out sound, so you were used to holding everything back. Gally shook his head, realizing the same thing you did as he whispered in your ear,
"You don't have to be quiet this time, baby. I want to hear you."

He curled his finger as he talked and pressed harder on your clit, and you moaned again without even meaning to.
"Good girl." Gally said quietly.

He then removed his hand, and you almost let out a whine. It felt so good that you didn't want him to stop. He pulled down your panties the rest of the way, then pulled down his own boxers so you were both exposed.

You spread your legs, motioning him closer with one finger. He complied, fitting his hips between your legs and supporting himself with his arms as he began to line himself up. You could feel his tip against you, and it made you even more eager to feel the rest of him. He got himself situated, looking back down at you with his face only inches from yours.
"Ready?"

"Yeah." You modded eagerly, anxious for him to actually move. Gally seemed just as anxious to feel you as you were to feel him. He snapped his hips, sliding inside of you in one quick motion. You dug your nails into his shoulders, stretched open by him and not complaining about it. It had been so long since you had felt that way, and you wanted even more.

Gally waited a few seconds for you to adjust before moving out. The anticipation was killing him and a few seconds was the best he could do. He slid out, thrusting back into you again and filling your body with a warm wave of pleasure.

He continued to move in and out, grunting every now and then at the feeling of you around him. He had missed you just as much as you missed him, and both of you were craving each other by now. The room began to fill with the sound of slapping skin as he moved faster and faster, as per his usual style.

"Shit...Gally." You moaned again, gripping his shoulders as you rolled your hips to meet his thrusts. He groaned in response, adjusting his position so he could go even deeper. You threw your head back once again, and he took the opportunity to kiss your neck.

You felt drowned in pleasure, so many senses being stimulated at once that couldn't move. Each thrust hit a spot inside of you that made your legs shake, heightened with the feeling of his lips against your neck.

You wrapped your legs around his waist, pulling him even closer as he hit the same spot inside of you that made you see stars. He pulled away slightly, and you thought he would leave your neck alone when instead he wrapped his hand around your throat.

You had tried this a few times back in the glade. You had surprised yourself, actually, liking it when Gally choked you. He continued to thrust in and out of you as he tightened the pressure around your throat and cutting off your air a bit. It made your head a little fuzzy, but it also made you feel good. He cut off the air for a few seconds, just enough to make you need more oxygen. Then when he released his grip, it was like your entire body got flooded with another layer of pleasure.

You took a deep breath, wanting Gally to move even faster if he could. You could feel the familiar warmth building inside of you with each snap of his hips, but you needed more. You desperately gripped at his shoulders, whimpering slightly at one particularly deep thrust.

"Faster, Gally, Please." You begged, feeling the overwhelming wave of pleasure slowly growing. He nodded, wrapping his hand around you throat again and slamming his hips into you. He groaned and tightened his grip, cutting off your oxygen again as he continued to move faster and harder. Each thrust sent you closer and closer, and he continued moving as quickly and roughly as he could.

He released his hand, oxygen filling your lungs followed by an intense wave of ecstasy accompanying it. He snapped his hips once more, and it was more than enough to push you over the edge. You came, the orgasm flooding your entire body in a second as you gripped his shoulder so hard that you probably broke the skin. You moaned his name, not afraid of anyone hearing it anymore. Searing hot pleasure coursed through your body as you struggled to breathe. shaking underneath Gally who was barely able to hold on any longer.

He pulled out, cumming onto your stomach with a low groan, both of you sweating and shaking and moaning together. You could hardly breathe, clinging to him for life as you rode out your high for as long as you could. Gally rolled onto his side, catching his breath as you did, gently kissing your cheek.
"I really missed that." He chuckled softly, finally getting his voice back.

"Me too." You replied, still experiencing aftershocks of the orgasm every now and then. Gally got up from the bed, getting a damp washcloth before returning and cleaning you up.

Then you turned over and laid on his chest again, the same position as before. Except this time you were both naked. You could hear his heart pounding in his chest as his pulse returned to normal, and you smiled to yourself.
"I can't wait to do that more often."

"Oh, I plan on it." Gally grinned back.