Father

Matteo:

"Son get up we need to talk."

My father, shit. I shift Kiana off of me and she doesn't even move. I meet my father in my private office and sit at my desk.

"Your wedding is next week and Garcia told me no plans have been made."

"I plan on getting married at the court house and then taking her to Italy for a month. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE"

He got up and exited, hopefully for good. I don't know why but I have this sudden burst.

"Kiana wake up. Let's get married."

Kiana:

I thought Matteo was crazy but what else do I have to do. Why no live a little. My anxiety always made me not wanna do anything but Ever since Matteo I'm a different person.

"Ok let's get married."

"Alright we get married today and tomorrow we can start out honey moon in Italy early."

He is gonna take me to Italy. No one ever took me anywhere out of that small town in South Carolina.

"Say no more, I'll start packing."

I heard him laugh and walk towards me, I felt him dip into the bed and scoop me in his arms. We stayed like that for hours and eventually watched some movies.

"Don't ever straighten your hair babygirl" Matteo interrupted the silence out of nowhere. That was the first time he called me baby girl at least that I know of.

"Why"

"Because it compliments your brown skin and brown eyes."

He got on top of me and started to kiss me passionately. I eagerly responded. His hand began to wonder all over my body and I did the same.

"Don't start something you can't finish Kiana"

"I will if I want to"

"Not if you want me to punish you"

"Maybe I do"

Matteo flipped me on my stomach and smacked my butt 5 times. I tried to hide my moans but I am sure he heard.

"You like that, Don't you?" I nodded my head no.

He reached in to my underwear only to feel how wet I was.

"Then why are you soaking."

"Fuck you"

He laughed and got from on top of me and went in the bathroom. I started to hear the noise of the shower running.

"Come join me"

I mean why not. I got up and undressed and got in with Matteo. I tried not to look down, but I was curious. He had another leg basically, I looked up only to be greeted with a smirk.

"Don't be afraid now." And he began to wash me then I did the same.

We got out and wrapped ourselves in towels. Matteo's curls are starting to dry but in a wild way, it made him look hotter. I started doing my hair as Matteo decided to put lotion on my body. I didn't notice he was in some jogger, with no underwear if I might add. I put on a t shirt and some shorts and we headed downstairs. As I went down Matteo decided to smack my butt the whole way down.

Maybe I'm crazy for marrying him, but I could get use to this.