"But my friends..." I start

"They've abandoned you." He says

"How long have I been here?" I ask

"A few weeks." He answers

I shake my head as I look at a little mark on my wrist.

"So much for forever and always Keith." I whisper as I look back up at Lotor and the other two "I'll join you guys."

He smiles before opening the door for all of us and we all walkout.

"Let's go get your weapon and armor." He says

I follow him down a long hallway as all of the Galra soldiers are watching us.

"Just so you know, we don't have the helmet. Somehow that was left in the Castle of Lions." Lotor says

"Well after I get some training in and get used to piloting the Purple Lion, I can go and get it. I know how to get in and out without being caught." I say

"Are you ready to possibly have to fight your friends?" He asks, giving me a look

"Like you said. They abandoned me. If I really meant that much to them, they wouldn't have left me." I say

He smiles as he hands over a Bayard and a case of armor.

"Go put it on, we need to get your training as soon as possible. I'll have my men bring the Purple Lion over now that you're working with us." He says

I nod as I take the case and follow a soldier to a different room where I can change.

I open the case and look at the white armor with purple on the shoulders. I pull the shirt up a bit more and that's when I noticed it's cover in blue, yellow, green, black, and red spots, almost like they're stars.

The Purple Lion is the very spirit of Voltron...

I quickly put the armor on and attach the Bayard to my hip at the designated spot and start to head back out towards the command center.

"Since you don't need much hand-to-hand combat, we're going to throw you straight into the Lion," Lotor says

"Alright. Let's get started." I say

-~-

I look around the sky as I avoid one of the ships and quickly use the jaw blade to blow it up.

"Nice work out there!" Lotor says over the radio

"Thanks. I'm coming in." I warn

I fly the Lion towards the ship and land it at its dock, walking out as Lotor comes to meet me.

"I think you're finally ready to go out and do your solo missions. Father will be very happy to hear this." He says

"The first mission is getting my helmet so I have something to protect my head." I say "This hood can only do so much."

He agrees as he motions for me to follow him.

"I was planning on sending you out today to go and get your helmet." He says "You're going to need the extra protection for the next few missions. We were lucky that you were able to get through those last few missions without it."

I nod as I look back at Ezor and Zethrid as they are watching Lotor and me as we are talking. I find the closest wall and lean against it.

"When are you sending me out?" I ask

"In about an hour. We're finding out from our resources now trying to find out where they are now." He says

I nod as I head back towards my room as I walk to the mirror that we have in my room, looking at my dark black hair as I undo the braid it was in and look at the wavy mess. I sigh as I look towards my mask before I turn back towards the mirror and start to dutch braid my hair again, leaving little pieces out like I always do.

Am I ready to see them?

I won't see them. This is supposed to be a stealth mission.

Besides, I highly doubt the Castle of Lions has that good of security.

I hear my door open as I see Lotor come in with a smile. I grab my cloak and follow him out to the docks as he looks at me and gives me a nod.

"Don't let them see you." He says

I nod as I throw my cloak over the armor and head to where I'm inside the cockpit and look at the coordinates.

-~-

I look at the castle as I find the one spot that I know the others don't know about and quickly get inside. I look down at my map on my arm as I hide against the wall, the hood covering my face.

Where did Allura keep the helmets?!

I hear footsteps coming down one of the hallways, I shake my head as I quickly look for a place to hide when I see a room and I quickly run into the room and I see the helmet when I hear two familiar voices.

"How has nobody seen her? The Galra can't be that good at keeping her hidden." Keith asks "Especially since all we ever hear about is the Purple Lion."

"Honestly Keith, we might have to come to terms maybe it's her that doesn't want to be found," Shiro says

"But she wouldn't want to work with them! She isn't like that!" Keith argues

"I never said that she was working with them. You really think that I would have that little of faith in my sister." Shiro says "But she might have escaped and went into hiding so they don't find her again. That would've been the smart thing to do. Especially if they were using her like they used me."

I look at the ground as I listen to them as they get closer and closer.

"I still can't believe that you guys didn't let me go back. We wouldn't be in this mess if we had Nat." Keith says "Maybe Lance and I wouldn't be fighting this bad if she was there for me to vent to or to stop the fights. You can only do so much."

"Keith, I know you love my sister but you know better than anybody how she is. Especially after she just went a year being alone, it is going to be hard for her to open back up to anyone. So maybe this is what she thinks is best for her." Shiro says

"Maybe. But we need to find her!" Keith says "I need to be honest with her."

"We will. Soon, I promise you that Keith." Shiro says

Keith loves me?

"Besides, I'm not the only one who needs her. Pidge needs her more than ever so she's not so alone. Yeah, she has Allura, but we all know that she is pretty close to Nat." Keith says

So they know about Pidge.

I look back towards the helmet and shake it out of my head and run towards the table, grabbing the helmet then running out.

I hear the alarms start to blare as I run towards the same way I came in. I make it to where I am outside when I feel a breeze of air rush by and knock my hood off. I look back and see some cameras focusing on me and I start to run towards where the Purple Lion is hiding.