"Damn it! There we're four of them...?wait...the older uchiha from leaf village. This is bad!"you squinted your eyes then a loud smoke bomb covered the area.

"You ain't getting away!"boruto said jumping in front of you with his rasengan prepared. "Wait!..."you realised what's he doing. "Wait! Boruto!"you shouted running after him but it already...too late.

"RASENGAN!"

BOOOOOOOM! The area erupt from shaking and smoke came out straight to the sky.

"We're you really listening to the plan?!"sarada yelled. "We weren't supposed to take him down"you added. Boruto sheepishly scratch the back of his head. "Aw, I'm sorry okay? I see that now"he said.

Sarada let out a sigh crossing her arms. "Yeesh! You insist you're just a back up, but then...you keep bugging in!"she said.
You made a facepalm then watch them arguing. "Well..."konohamaru appeared beside you startling a bit. "That was pretty good, considering----

"Hey! Are you running off?!"sarada yelled cutting their sensei's words. Konohamaru smiled. "Thanks for this time...(name)"you nod your head.

**********

"Reporting in, team konohamaru has successfully captured the mujina robbery ring trio. That had infiltrated our village"

"Boruto's cell! They did it!"naruto exclaimed standing up from his seat.

"By the way, you said Trio? So their boss Shojoji didn't show, eh?"shikamaru commented.

"Corpse doppel-ganger, Shojoji..."

"He can copy not just the appearance and voice...but even the memories of those he kills, and transform into them"naruto explained.

*************

"Phew! Alright...here goes..."boruto said opening the box slowly.

"Gah! Damn it! Missed again!"boruto shouted making shikadai and Inojin laugh at him.

"Boys really are dumb"sarada said watching her friends then to mitsuki who just came by. "Spending so much money on blind pack stuff, what's the fun in that?"she asked."Wait...where's (Name)?"mistuki shrug his shoulders when he saw (Name) approaching holding a card on her hands.

"Hey, what's that in your hand?"sarada pointed out. You raised your arm and wave the card to boruto."I got the rarest card, boruto"you said. Boruto and the two jaw dropped then recovered before running towards you.

"No way! I thought you don't play stuff like this!"sarada exclaimed. You chuckled handling it over to boruto. "Of course not, I helped a store owner to carry boxes and gave me this as a reward"you explained. "Here...to keep you whining"boruto's face flushed not noticing a jealous stare from the boys except mitsuki keeping calm but inside something strange is going.

"Thanks (Name)-chan!"boruto said tackling you in a hug, since you seen it coming you quickly dodge it causing him to faceplant on the ground. "Hey guys!"a familiar voice greeted catching their attention.

"If it isn't Metal Lee"shikadai said. Boruto stood up dusting the dust off his clothes. "Whats up?"he waved. "Delivering message again while training?"you asked watching him running.

"Correct-o!"he said dragging the "o" word. "(Name)-chan and boruto, konohamaru-sensei wants you"

"Wha?/me?"you both asked in unison sign.

**********

"Yo, konohamaru-sensei..."boruto mumbled opening the door followed by you. "Ah! (Name)! Boruto! Sorry to calk you in"

"Couldja not bother me during my post mission-time off?"he huffed. "Hm?"your attention went to the little boy who looks familiar to you. "Meet the Land of Fire Daimyo Lord Madoka Ikkyu's Son... Lord Madoka Tento"konohamaru stated the little boy smiled.

"I see"you mumbled. "So you're boruto and (Name)? The honor is mine"Madoka said reaching his hand to boruto "I'm Madoka Tento... Tento's fine..."he shook his hand. "Uzumaki Boruto...nice to meet you"

"Hmm..."he put his hand under his chin analyzing his figure I think. "For the seventh hokage's son...you dress rather shabby, I must say"Tento said. You smirk at boruto's face having a pissed expression. "Hey!"

"You are competent right? As long as you work hard enough, I had no complaints"he continued. His gaze went followed by you then gasp. "Uchiha (Name)!"he exclaimed. "I heard a lot about you! Everyone village and people talk about----

"The hidden leaf village's Blue Lightning Flash"you continued with a stern tone crossing your arms. Since Boruto's Grandfather Minato Uzumaki is called the yellow flash hokage and his father who followed the yellow flash the people considered you also as one of them too. "The Blue Lightning Flash"

"Hahaha, you're so popular in other village (Name)-chan!"boruto laugh nudging you from the side. You rolled your eyes. "Don't tell me this is a mission and we have to escort the prince"you stated making konohamaru chuckle. "That's right"he said.

"Then by escort...you mean---

"It's partly a cover"konohamaru cutted off.

"Hey! This is a perfect opportunity...I want you guys to show me life at your level! I'm starting to feel excited!"Tento said. You smiled at bit. "he's cute, I'd agree to this mission"you said nudging boruto back and went for Tento.

"Master..."boruto started his eye twitching. "I like slugging him right now, not guarding him"he said and watch (Name) talk to Tento feeling a bit jealousy.

"Well... It'll be a good lesson for you...to experience such hardship too, boruto"konohamaru said standing up putting his hand on his hips. "For real? Yeessh!"you stood up.

"Heh, heh, looking forward to it(Name)-chan!"Tento smiled.

"Hey! Who told you to call her 'chan'?"

A/n : hi everyone and to our readers, I wanna thank you for your answers on my previous questions and I'm back firing the 'boruto will be like a brother to (Name)-chan'.So...he's back as love interest to (Name)-chan and my questions of this chapter is...

What is your expectations on sasuke's child? Uchiha Sarada

Do you at least have a bit crush on one of these guys? Shikadai, Mitsuki, Inojin, Metal Lee, Shinki, Iwabe,

To me...it's shinki and mitsuki.Next chapter will be...I mean next chapter I will wrote how (Name) was created and her past that will be unlocked and revealed by the hokage. Since I cut her flashback...sorry bout that.

Truth Reveals behind her Story!!! Keep Reading!