𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Renjun waves to the fans as the SMTOWN Concert

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Renjun waves to the fans as the SMTOWN Concert. He saw Mei and y/n in the crowd and smiled.

He gets off the stage and moves towards them. He takes Mei from y/n and kissed her cheeks.

He leaned closer to y/n and kissed her as well before getting back on stage with Mei.

He put her down and watch her play with the confetti. The other idols the little girl on the stage and starts to walk towards her.

"Hello~," Heechul said and noticed her throwing confetti on the sky, making it rain on her.

"So cute, oh my God." Eunhyuk also came. He picked up a handful of confetti before making it rain on Mei. Mei laughs, jumping up and down.

"Annyeong, Mei!" Jeno came and Mei run towards him, hugging his legs and the fans went wild because of the cuteness.

Jeno laughs and lifts Mei up, making her smile. Renjun chuckled and kissed Mei's cheeks again.

"Wah, our junior is taking care of such a beautiful and cute girl," Leeteuk said, walking towards Jeno and Mei.

"Wow! Father Injunnie!" Donghyuck said and they all laughed. Mei reaches her hands out to Renjun and they all awed. Renjun took her from Jeno's arms.

"She's so cute~" Heechul softly pinched her cheeks, throwing confetti on them, making Mei laugh and playfully swing her arms.

"Say something, Renjun!!" Shindong said and they all laughed. Heechul gave Renjun a microphone and Renjun thought of what to say first.

"Uhm... I don't know what to say." Renjun said, making everyone chuckle. Mark run to his side and whispered something on his ears before Renjun nodded.

"I want to thank everyone who supported me throughout my whole career and I will still be working as an idol. I also want to thank the people who have helped me raise Mei such as Jeno and the other Dreamies.

The authorities found nothing about Mei's family or relatives but they have found her profile. We decided to adopt Mei as our own daughter and give her the life that she deserves.

I will still be with NCT DREAM and will take things slow with my wife, y/n and enjoy our lives to the fullest. I want to also thank the NCTZENS for supporting me and protecting me and my family.

Uhm... why does it feel like I'm saying goodbye?" Renjun said and the fans awed. Tears were starting to form in his eyes, making the fans awe even louder.

"Don't cry! Don't cry!" They shouted and Renjun laughed softly. Mei noticed Renjun crying and softly pat his cheeks.

"I just want to thank everyone for protecting and supporting us. There will be times that I can't be with NCT DREAM but I will not leave the group.

Thank you once again and please, continue in supporting everyone in SM ENTERTAINMENT! Thank You!" Renjun shouted before a song started to play.

The fans turning their lightsticks on and move to the song while the artists sing. Renjun put Mei down and watch her dance.

He smiles and notices y/n taking pictures of them. He told Jeno to watch over Mei before walking towards y/n's side again.

He placed a hand on her cheeks as the fans around them start to film or take pictures of it.

Renjun connected their foreheads, closing his eyes.

"I love you... after this, let's go home, hm?" He said and y/n smiled, nodding.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Y/n heads towards to NCT' waiting room and open the door, seeing Jaemin and Jeno playing with Mei.

She chuckled and entered the room, immediately catching the attention of some people.

"Hello, y/n~," Jisung said, waving at her and she chuckled. Mei noticed her and run towards her, hugging her legs.

"Who is my baby girl?" She lifts her up before kissing her cheeks.

"Mama... Mei is.. hungry!" She shouted, raising her arms, making everyone including the staff laugh.

"Mei Mei is hungry?" Renjun came out of the dressing room, wearing a sleeveless shirt and a flannel on his arms.

He loosens his hair before putting on the flannel and a jacket.

"Yes! Mei ish hungwy!" Mei said and Renjun pinched her cheeks.

He leaned down to y/n and connected their lips.

"Then Let's eat and I'll eat your mother."

"Huang Renjun!"

"Hyung! There's a child!"

"But papa... you can't weat mama...?"

「 END 」

And we're done :")

I just want to end it there. Also, if you don't know, I made Random scenarios in the original DNYL book.

Like "what if Jaemin likes y/n?" , "what if y/n accepted Jeno?", or smth like that. I'm planning on making Jisung's and Chenle's too so, what do you guys think?

Anyway, thank you for reading !!!!

🧡❤🧡💚❤❤🧡❤🧡❤🧡❤🧡❤🧡💚💚💚💜💙💜💙💜💙💜