𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒌

ㅡ y/n

ㅡ y/n

I smiled widely when Renjun came out of the dressing room, looking like a prince.

"Puberty must've really loved you," I said and he laughed, blushing.

"You too," I said and I walk closer to him, fixing his tie a bit.

"We're now adults, huh?" I said, smiling softly while remembering the memories of DNYL before.

"Yes and that gives us a lot of possibilities to do more." He kissed my cheeks before dragging me to fix our makeup.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I knocked on the door before opening it and see my stepdad and mom already waiting there.

"Did you bring this boyfriend of yours?" Stepdad said, saying it with a deep and serious voice.

I felt Renjun's hand grip on my hand tighter and I nodded at them.

I opened the door wider for them to see Renjun. Renjun bowed to them before greeting them.

"Mom, dad.. this is Huang Renjun, a member of a group called NCT which is an idol group," I said and we both sat down.

He pulled out the chair for me first and I thanked him and I sit down. He sits down beside me.

"So, Renjun.. you seem familiar.. are the boy that my daughter kissed two years ago in the airport before we left?" Mom asked, sorta remembering it now.

"Ah, yes.." My stepdad nodded at his answer.

"So, you've been together now for three or two years but in a long distance relationship while y/n was in Germany." He asked Renjun.

"Yes, we were and we've been in a relationship for three years now." Renjun held my hand under the table, trying to calm his nerves down.

"How did you two meet?" Mother asks this time, looking at me.

"We met at my university cafeteria. I have this one friend who happens to be Renjun's girlfriend but they broke up. She tried to force Renjun to talk to her but Renjun looks like he was about to cry.

I just told her to stop and at the end of the day, we both joined the same club and became closer. He eventually asked me out." I said, looking at Renjun with love eyes.

He chuckled and pinched my cheeks before kissing my forehead, intertwining our fingers.

"Last question, Renjun. My thoughts on you will depend on this one question." My mother said and my stepdad nodded.

"Yes, what is it?" Renjun asked politely, getting nervous again.

"Do you love my daughter?" She asked and my eyes widened at her sudden question. I look at Renjun who just smiles.

"Very much, ma'am. I love her so much that I couldn't lose her. When she went to Germany, I felt devastated that I couldn't hug her and kiss her again." He said, looking at me and I blushed.

"But our long distance relationship proved that we're stronger than any other obstacle. I do love your daughter very much and I even plan on marrying her in the future, far or near.

I just want to be with y/n for my entire life and stay with her until the very end, even forever." He said and I could feel my cheeks getting redder.

He kissed my hand and I chuckled before I ruffle his hair. I heard my mother chuckle and put down the wine glass she's holding.

"I will cancel the forced marriage." She said and I widely smile at Renjun who kissed my forehead.

"In one condition." We both look at her and she looks at my stepdad.

"You will marry each other and live each other and like Renjun said, spend your entire life with each other and I want the wedding soon."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Renjun and I walk to the front porch, waiting for his manager to pick him up.

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this, Renjun. You're still an idol and I cou-" He kissed me to stop me from talking.

"I don't really mind. I plan on marrying on anyways since the day you asked me to become your boyfriend and I expected this." He said, intertwining our fingers again.

"But my parents are asking us to get married like soon which is this year! They even want us to live together." I said, thinking that it will affect his career.

"Hey, they'll understand that I'm an idol and you're dating an idol. I already told SM about this and he understands so, we're good, Princess." He said and we heard a car honk.

His manager is here and the door opened, revealing the other members who were staring at us.

I wave to them, showing them a big smile. Renjun kissed me once again and let go of my hand.

"I love you."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
So maybe, short sequel after all with just fluff (I hope)