𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Y/n chuckled as she rests her head on Renjun's shoulders, laughing at the funny performance of his members

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Y/n chuckled as she rests her head on Renjun's shoulders, laughing at the funny performance of his members. Renjun covers his face in embarrassment.

"Anything for our queen and king?" Jeno came over, acting like a butler which made them both laugh shyly at his action.

"Hmmm.. drinks maybe?" Renjun said and Jeno nodded, immediately getting drinks.

Jeno gave them the drinks and thanked him. After a while, they decided to greet the other guests.

Y/n runs to her biological father, giving him a big hug as Renjun follows her.

"Thank you for walking me down the aisle." She said and her dad kissed her forehead, feeling himself cry.

"My baby is grown up. I'm glad you invited you. It's been a dream of mine to walk my daughter down an aisle to her loved one." He said and y/n chuckled.

"Hello, sir.. I am Huang Renjun." Renjun introduced himself and he smiled. He hugged Renjun, patting his back.

"Take care of my daughter. If you don't, I will crack your neck." He said and Renjun nodded. Y/n laughed and lock arms with Renjun.

"We'll see you around, papa~," She said and her dad nodded.

"Hello!" Y/n walks towards the table of the boys.

"Y/n~~~~~~~" Jaemin jumped up from his chair and hug y/n.

"Congratulations, you two!" Taeyong said and the boys clapped, catching the attention of everyone. Y/n hide her face on Renjun's sleeve.

"Congratulations, y/n, Renjun." Harvey walked towards them, giving them a big smile.

Y/n lets go of Renjun and hug Harvey, thanking him all over again.

"If it weren't for you, we wouldn't be here." She said and Harvey chuckled.

"Guys! A toast for Harvey!" Renjun shouted, raising his glass from the table. Harvey immediately became flustered.

"Without Harvey, I wouldn't have met the boys. Without Harvey, DNYL wouldn't be a thing. Without Harvey, I wouldn't be with Renjun." Y/n said, letting him go and raise her glass.

"Toast for Harvey Cantwell!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Y/n removes her veil as she sits on the bed. Renjun jumps on the bed and wraps his arms around her waist, laying her down beside him.

"You're so perfect." He said and smashed his lips with hers.

"How did I get a girl like you?" He said and kissed her forehead.

"Let's get changed first, Injun." She said and he nodded. He changed first and helped y/n.

He unzips her dress before hanging them and places it in a bag. He helps her change into more comfortable clothes.

He sits on the bed, removing the hairpins on her hair.

"Your comeback is this weekend. I'll come to watch you during your stage." Y/n said and Renjun chuckled.

"You will?"

"Of course, I will! I still support your boys so, don't forget that and as your wife, it's also my job to be there for you." She said and Renjun felt himself blush.

He removes the last hairpin and the hair tie before letting her blonde hair flow down. Renjun wraps his arms around her collarbones and kisses her.

"And as your husband, it's my job to protect you." He said and y/n chuckled, kissing him again.

"Come on, let's remove your makeup and freshen up a bit."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Renjun wakes up to the smell of food. He sits up and noticed the empty spot beside him. He walks downstairs, putting his hood on and saw y/n cooking.

"Hey, baby." He called her and she smiled. Renjun protectively wraps his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulders.

"Injun, I'm cooking."

"And I'm loving you."

Y/n chuckles at his response and Renjun kissed her neck.

"Let's just spend the day together today." He said and she hums.

"Where do you wanna go?" She asked, placing the cooked food on the plate.

"Namsan tower, maybe. Also, maybe no hiding today." Renjun said, staring at the ring wrapped around his fingers.

"Injun, hide it a little bit longer. Your comeback is near and I want you guys to be happy." She said and Renjun pouted.

But he understood her.

He's still an idol and their comeback is near. If they find out now, their comeback will go down and it will affect the whole group.

"Fine but still giving you affections!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔