𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏

ㅡ renjun

ㅡ renjun

Me and y/n exited Sooman-nim's office after explaining her situation.

"I can't believe he actually accepted it..." I sighed, still slightly surprised at how he just accepted and understood y/n's situation when he couldn't even handle others'.

"Is there some other way?" I asked out of curiosity.

"My mother said that she would just sign the contract with them if I have a boyfriend but if I don't, she'll make me marry that man." She said, shaking in disgust.

"Why doesn't she just sign it then?"

"I don't know. I told her that but apparently, the son of the other company's CEO is a pedophile, wanting to marry someone who's so much younger than him." She said, a disgusting look on her face this time.

I patted her head and pecked her lips, making her jump slightly.

"Well, at least I can finally be your boyfriend, fake or real," I said and she chuckled.

"My mom has already seen you in the airport two years ago but it seems like she has forgotten. I think that's an advantage." She said, pulling her phone out.

She starts to type on her phone and it looks like she's messaging someone. I walk to her back and wrap my arms around her waist.

I rest my chin on her shoulder as I caress her hair with my sweater paws.

"My mom said she wants to meet you."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I sit down as we wait for the employee y/n asked for to help me with my clothes.

"You're an idol so, I guess my mom has high expectations but you already look good." She showed me a smile and I blushed, looking away.

"Hello, lady y/n. What can we do for you?" A lady walked towards y/n, bowing to her softly.

"Hello, Terissa. I'm waiting for an employee I called but for the time being, can you help me remove my wig?" She asked and my eyes widened.

"Yes, sure." The lady went to grab a chair and I face y/n.

"You wear a wig? Are you bald or something?" I playfully said but she only laughed and shook her head.

"I hate my current hair color. That's why I wore a wig." She said and the lady came back and y/n sits on the chair that the lady brought.

The lady removes a few hairpins in y/n's hair and starts to remove the wig with the cap.

Y/n's true hair flows down and my eyes were fixed on her.

Her platinum blonde hair flowed down as it reaches her lower back.

She thanked the lady before getting up and walk back towards me.

I was trying to recover from seeing this hair color on her. Two years ago, she just have that natural brown hair and now, she has a light shade of her that matches her bright brown eyes.

"I know why you're wearing a wig now," I said, smiling softly at her.

"Why?" She asked and I stand up, getting closer to her. I lift her chin up before tilting my head and lean closer to her lips.

"Because you don't want everyone to fall for you." I connected our lips.

Both of us melting into the kiss. I place my hand on her neck.

I broke the kiss, caressing her long and soft hair before kissing her forehead.

"You know, I wouldn't mind marrying you."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Fluffy but hAVe yOu sEEn tHis HuAng ReNjun?

wiTh tHis lEe JeNo!?

wItH tHis ZHoNg CheNle!?

BECAUSE THAT👏IS👏THE👏TEA👏

(Also, is that a mullet I see on Injun???)