𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒂𝒚?

ㅡ jeno

ㅡ jeno

I and the other members get off the van and immediately went inside to where Renjun is.

We greeted his family before I look at the boys.

"I can't believe our Injunnie is getting married first." Johnny hyung pretends to cry and we laughed.

"I heard it's just planned to keep y/n safe from that pedophile," Mark said and pouted at him.

"Even if it is planned, it's more like an actual wedding," Jaemin said and I opened the door.

We see a walking back and forth Renjun, probably nervous. He was biting his nails and he looked at us.

He rushes towards me and places his head on my collarbone, trying to calm down from his anxious self.

"It's okay, Injun! You love y/n, right? It's okay to get nervous." I said, patting his back.

"Planned or not, it's still a big day!" Renjun shouted and try to walk back to the vanity where the makeup and everything else is.

"Renjun, it's okay to be this nervous. My sister was so nervous when she had her wedding so, it's natural." Taeyong Hyung said and we nodded.

"Do you think she'll accept?" Renjun asked and I groaned.

"Oh my God... are you dumb, hyung!? OF COURSE, SHE'LL ACCEPT! How stupid-" Chenle covers Jisung's mouth before he could say anything.

And for the first time...

"Yeah, I am dumb," Renjun said, smiling softly. Our eyes widened even Jisung's.

"I'm sorry!" Jisung removed Chenle's hand over his mouth.

"I'm just gonna check on y/n," I said and starts to drag Jaemin with me.

"Hey, I'll go with you!" Jisung said and followed us.

"DNYL!" Chenle shouted and followed as well.

"I heard that Harvey is with her right now," Chenle said and I nodded.

"Yeah, he is and apparently, y/n needs to see her old club members as well."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Jaemin knocked on the door before opening it. We saw Harvey massaging y/n's shoulders while her mother fixes her makeup.

"How are you??" Jisung asked and walk to her side and sees how she looks.

"Wow... you're so beautiful!" Jisung said, covering his very wide smile with his hands.

"Wah... exactly the reason how I fell for you back then," I said, walking to her side.

"She was freaking out earlier because of how nervous she was. She could even cry." Harvey chuckled and y/n smiled shyly.

"Renjun too. He was freaking out." I said and they laughed.

"Renjun should be leaving first. Will you boys stay here with y/n?" Her mother asked and I look at the boys before shaking my head.

"I'll be the only staying only with her, also Harvey, I guess," I said and smile at Harvey who smiled back.

"Okay then. Renjun messaged us, we should get going." Jaemin said, checking his phone and the two boys nodded.

"See you later, y/n~ wish you the best~" Chenle said before exiting the room with Jaemin.

Y/n looks at Jisung who was beside her. He holds her hand before kissing it.

"You are the best Noona. Goodluck." He smiles and stands up. He said goodbye before leaving the room.

"Y/n, I hope you become really happy with Injun." I said, holding her hand and she smiles.

"Of course I will. Thank you, Jeno for everything. Even though I have rejected you, you're a dear friend of mine." I said and he chuckled.

"Go get Renjun."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Renjun stands on the altar, already nervous about what will happen. Jeno, his man of honor pats his back, telling him to calm down.

"Hey, I promise.. y/n will take your breathe away." He whispered and Renjun gulped, nodding.

The music started and everyone stood up. The door opened and Renjun could feel his heart beating faster.

His eyes landed on the door with the girl of his life locked arms with her biological father who she invited herself.

He helps her walk down the wedding aisle, slowly making her way towards Renjun.

Renjun was frozen on his spot, busy admiring her. He could feel himself crying. Jeno noticed and pull out a handkerchief and wiped the falling tears from Renjun's face.

Renjun chuckled at his actions and thanked him. Jeno showed him his biggest eyesmile.

Renjun walks slowly to her, reaching out his hand which y/n took. They both lock arms as they face the priest.

All Renjun could do is admire y/n, stare at her with love eyes as he intertwined their hands. He wipes her tears now and then, whispering her 'I love you's and sweet words.

"Will you, Huang Renjun take Kim y/n as your beloved wife?" He asked and Renjun smiled, facing her.

"I do very much." He said and she chuckled.

"And will you, Kim y/n take Huang Renjun as your beloved husband?" He faced y/n. Y/n tightened her grip on Renjun's hands who was nervous about her answer.

"I do.." She said and Renjun smiled widely, kissing her hand.

"You may now kiss the bride." Renjun lifts her veil up and immediately connected their lips sweetly. Everyone starts to cheer for them as y/n could feel her tears falling.

Renjun broke the kiss and connected their forehead.

"I love you." He said and she chuckled and pecked his lips.

"I love you too."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Just a few more chapters :)