𝐃̶𝐍̶𝐘̶𝐋̶ > 𝐍𝐘𝐋

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐍𝐄

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Renjun opens the door of the classroom, seeing that it's empty. He entered it and his eyes widened when the painted wall was still there.

"Renjun! So, this is where you've been! Jeno is almost done filming his sce-" Jaemin enters the room and froze on his spot when he sees the familiar wall.

Jaemin walks towards it, caressing the painted wall that the school didn't remove.

"Yah! This is where you two are!" The other boys also came with Jeno. They all stiffened when they saw the wall.

Renjun walked closer to the wall, pressing his hand against y/n's signature and look out the window, thinking about y/n.

"Can we include this in the video? Our theme is DNYL." Jaemin asked softly.

DNYL, Don't Need Their Love, a special collaboration of HRVY and NCT DREAM of SM Entertainment.

A song based on their university club which they valued back in their university lives.

Chenle and Jisung have graduated. They all auditioned for SM Entertainment. Jeno and Jaemin auditioned together.

Jisung auditioned by himself. Chenle was scouted. Renjun auditioned by himself too.

They all met by coincidence in the same practice room, finding out that they're debuting in the same KPOP group.

And now, they're one of the popular groups in Korea. HRVY also became a celebrity and reunited with them.

It's been 2 years since they graduated since they last saw y/n and two years since DNYL separated. This music video is for DNYL, letting everyone know their experience back then.

"I'll tell the director then. Wait here..." Harvey said and went out of the classroom with Jisung and Chenle.

Jeno and Jaemin stare at the boy in front of them.

"I wonder how y/n is doing," Jeno said, making his way to the window and look up, seeing an airplane.

"I hope we meet her again," Jaemin said and Jeno hummed in agreement.

"And when we met again, I want Renjun to ask her out." Jeno smiles, looking at Renjun who just smiled at Jeno's words.

They heard the door open and turn their gazes to the door, their eyes widening.

"Y/n?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔