𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Y/n looks at Renjun with pleading eyes as the boy was taken back by her sudden words

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Y/n looks at Renjun with pleading eyes as the boy was taken back by her sudden words.

"W-w-why so sudden? W-we just met." Renjun asked, flustered and confused.

"Yeah, why so sudden? Not that I'm complaining but we just reunited again." Jeno said and they all noticed y/n look down.

"I'm.. I was... I'm in an arranged marriage..." She said, her voice softer. Their eyes widened but all Renjun could feel is jealousy and rage.

"They can't do that to you! You have the option to marry whoever you want and you're barely even 25!" Renjun said and he heard the boys chuckle.

Renjun realized his words and coughed, trying to hide his flustered face.

"As much as I want to marry someone else, I can't. My parents divorced 2 years ago and my mom remarried a richer man. They want to make a contract by making me marry their 26 years old son!

I don't want to marry someone I don't know or like! The marriage wouldn't continue if they say that I already have a boyfriend." Y/n explained.

"That's why.. you're asking Renjun to become your boyfriend?" Jaemin asked and she nodded.

"So, even if it's just a fake relationship, please... I need your help." She said, holding Renjun's hand.

"It's okay if you don't want to..."

Jeno noticed the frown on her face when Renjun was trying to think.

He smirked, thinking of an idea. He walks towards the two and grabs y/n's hand, making them both look at Jeno.

"If Renjun won't help then I will." Jaemin's and Renjun's eyes widened at Jeno's sudden words.

Y/n's face lit up at his words.

"Really? " y/n said, a tiny of joy written on her face.

"Yeah, all we have to do is act like a couple which includes cuddles, being together, going on dates, hugging, nicknames and kissi-" Renjun's eyes widened at the next word Jeno is going to say.

"No! No! I'll help instead!! I'm a better boyfriend than Jeno!!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔