Chapter 25 - Tattoo

Start from the beginning

Allison saves me after she lets out a soft chuckle "What about you Lyds– did you date anyone this summer? I mean, after–"

"Do not say his name" She lifts her hand to point a finger at Allison's face as I lift my head up from my arms.

I smile softly though she can't see it as I hesitantly ask "Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?"

Lydia tilts her head to the side "Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him the werewolf 101, like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon."

Allison turns her head towards her smirking "So then you've talked to him?"

"Uh, not since he left for London immediately after I got back from visiting you guys" Lydia grumbles, earning Allison to share a smirk with me as she corrects "You mean since his dad moved him to London."

"Whatever, he left. And seriously, an American werewolf in London? Like, that's not gonna be a disaster" Lydia jokes before I turn towards her "So you're totally over him?"

Lydia makes a noise and immediately jabs "Would I be going on a triple group date if I wasn't?"

At Allison's and my shared wide eyed expression and soft chuckle at catching her in her lie, Lydia rolls her eyes "Yes, it is a triple group date– it's not an orgy. You'll both live."

"I don't want to go on a date with anyone" I grumble while she comes to a stop at a red light. She looks over her shoulder "Oh sure you do sweetie, just with a certain brown haired, brown eyed–"

"Alright, seriously am I that obvious?" I interrupt with a huff and they share a silent look before failing at containing their laughter I'm friends with you why?

I furrow my brows and through their laughs Allison clears her throat "No– I mean to us? We've been able to see for–"

Lydia laughs to interrupt her and turns back towards me "The longest time, seriously Addy why haven't you told him?"

I scoff and look down to my lap picking at the non existent lint on my frayed jean shorts and mumble "Because he's in love with someone else."

Lydia's turn to scoff now as she turns forward again "If by someone else you mean Addeline, then you're correct my dear, blind friend."

Allison softens her face and turns to look at me "Can you really not see– oh, my god. Oh my god," she widens her eyes out Lydia's window and ducks down in her seat "Oh, my god. Oh, my god, I can't see him– not now."

I share a frown with Lydia in the rearview mirror before turning to my left and seeing none other than the blue jeep with Scott and Stiles looking at us.

I smile when Stiles does his signature head nod lopsided smile as a hello through the window I've fucking missed that smile, pictures don't do it justice

"Lydia go! Just go!" Allison urges quickly and ducks in the seat to get out of view as Lydia points to the front window "But the light."

"Hey!" I hear Stiles shout before Lydia sighs and steps on the gas effectively speeding through the red light intersection.

Lydia and I look over to Allison when she sighs "You all right?"

She nods before she looks through the back window and I follow suit noticing Stiles slam on the breaks in the middle of the street and Allison sigh out "Lydia, stop. We need to go back and talk to them."