chapter 15

Ino had planned a group date for Sakura before she went to Suna hoping it would get her mind off of things. She invited Choji and Ameno to join them for Sushi and sweets knowing Ameno and Sakura got along well. She thought she had everything planned out. Sakura was happy to go knowing it had been weeks since she and Naruto had a group date. She met Ino and Ameno and greeted them with friendly hugs. They talked a minute before the guys arrived. Ameno greeted her husband with a kiss to the cheek as he grinned while Sai moved some of his wife's pale blonde hair behind her ear making her blush. Naruto put a lose arm around Sakura with a goofy grin on his face. He thought the date would make Sakura happy, he wanted to see the smile of hers that he hadn't seen in awhile. "How are you adjusting to being part of the Akimichi clan, the marks look good on your eyes." Sakura asked. "Thanks! It wasn't that much to adjust to but I'm honored of course. They are really welcoming and find my skill as a medical nin important to the clan." Ameno replied and glanced at her husband with a smile as he ate different types of sushi rolls. "My clan is also impressed by her baking skills." Choji added. "I know the feeling, your partner added their own special touch within the clan is really important. Sai's ink creations add an amazing creative touch to the flower deliveries." Ino commented. "Sakura incredible skill of chakra control will be an incredible touch to the Uzumaki chakra abilities. I can only imagine what your children will be like." Ameno commented with out thinking. Naruto choked on his sushi and put an arm around his girlfriend, he did his best to smile. "I dont know if you know but... We are going to Suna, we leave tomorrow. Its going to be great seeing Gaara and his wife. Um what's her name again?" He asked hoping to change the subject. "Shijima Hoki." Ameno replied. "Its a good time of the year to go to Suna. I'm sure you'll have a great time. I wanna hear all about it when you get back." Ino added. "I'm lucky kakashi-sensei and Kabuto allowed it. Not to mention the hospital. Sakura is always busy." Naruto smiled making Sakura smile as well. "Yeah Ameno will have everything under control while I'm gone." Choji assured him. "The hospital is in good hands. No need to worry, you two have fun." "That's right! You got nothing to worry about just relax and have fun." Ameno agreed with a smiled. "Choji and I will be visiting Suna soon. Koji wants a rematch." Choji had no reply to his giggling wife's comment and continued to eat having no interest in a fight unless it was a food. Sakura gave a nod, they ate laughed and talked about their relationships and plans. Ino was glad to see Sakura feeling alittle better and hoped the mini vacation did her some good. She didn't talk about her usually baby stuff and she did her best to keep Ameno off the subject as well.

Hinata read aloud to the baby growing inside her to past the time way in between sleeping. She was restless but did her best to keep her mind busy since she couldn't keep her body busy with work. Sasuke would of course sit with her. He wondered if all her pregnancies would be like this or if she would want more kids now that she experience the rough patches of being pregnant. She still smiled a happy bright smile when she saw him and constantly reassured him but he still had a bit of doubt knowing he would be dying of boredom if he couldn't train or keep himself physically active but he had to admit her patients and will was incredible. "Sakiyuki is trouble and she isn't even born yet. She will be a handful." He touched her stomach making her smile. "She will be perfect." She touched his hand and rubbed her thumb over his wrist and they sat quietly together. He enjoyed moments as this. He kissed her head. "she'll be here soon." She smiled at him. It was hard to think it wasn't too long ago that the famous Sasuke Uchiha was secretly wooing her and openly becoming her friend. Now she was happily married to him and carrying their first child of many. She wouldn't want it any other way. He soon left her deapite not wanting to, he had to train for the both of them. Ko keep up with his training as well but Sasuke knew as a husband and father it was his duty to be ready for anything. Threats would surely come for Sakiyuki and he needed to be ready for them. Hinata didn't mind being alone, Hanabi and Karin were frequent visitors that would sit and talk with her for hours.