chapter 6

After the war chapter 6

        **Mature conduct**

it was the night before Hinata's wedding, she was so nervous she couldn't sleep and she hadn't seen Sasuke in almost a week which made her feel even more nervous. she laid in bed waiting for morning until she heard something hit her window, she put on a robe and went to the window to see what made the noise only to see  Sasuke below. she smiled as she opened the window "what are you doing here so late?" he shrugged in response "I couldn't sleep so I took a walk, there is a beautiful moon out tonight come join me." "oh um okay... just give me a minute." she quickly got dressed and brush her hair. Sasuke waited for her as he stared at the bright full moon. "it's a beautiful night..." 

Hinata jumped from her window landing gracefully near him. "yes um it is. I'm glad you stopped by even if it is in the middle of the night." "I haven't seen you in a few days so I thought I'd come by to check on you." he replied as he started to walk off. "I missed you too..." she smiled as she followed him. they took a walk in the woods in silence glancing at one another once in awhile before looking back at the moon. "are you nervous?" "I am but um it's a good nervous. our wedding will be so large." "a Hyuga has never married an Uchiha before everyone has to make a big deal about it." he sighed "I wanted a small wedding, I didn't even really want a reception... but your father said it had to be a large wedding and even larger reception for politics..." Hinata touched his arm "it will be a long day but um afterwards we can go to your estate we will be alone just the two of us." "I do like the sound of that Hime... alone at last, no more interruptions, no more chaperones, and no more courtship rules." he whispered tucking some of her hair behind her ear before looking back at the moon. Hinata smiled with a blushed "yes... it will be nice..." "how is working at the hospital?" "I like it. um I'm basically taking Yakumo-Chan's position she is going to be a academy teacher and only help out at the hospital occasionally. my first day was alittle odd, Sakura-Chan was my first and only patient that day she asked me to give her a check up to see if she was pregnant but I'm sure Naruto-Kun has told you all this." "yeah... luckily she isn't pregnant. the dobe was kind of disappointed but I don't think the world is ready for another dobe or Sakura for that matter..." he replied in a mutter making Hinata giggle "oh Sasuke... don't be mean, Naruto-Kun and Sakura-Chan will make great parents when the right time comes." "you think so?" She nodded "yes, of course. Naruto-Kun has always wanted a family..." "mixing their genes is going to make angry violent dobes..." he claimed "oh Sasuke... what about um m-mixing our genes...? how how do you picture us as well... parents?" she whispered playing with her fingers. "an Uchiha and a Hyuga have never reproduced before so it's hard to say... but I think our children will be perfect of course. two perfect blood lines make perfect children." he smirked then gave a more serious look "I'll be a much better father then my old man. I might not be a perfect father but I promise things will be different when I have children, they won't need to complete with one another for my attention nor love. I'll be proud of them as long as they try. from what I witnessed of how you treat your little sister and other young Hyuga children. I have no doubt you'll be a great mother you'll be loving, understanding but strict when you need to be... you'll be well... alot like my mother I suppose." she smiled at him but found herself speechless at his statement. "that sounds... perfect. I want our children to have a better more loving upbringing then we did." "they will, I promise... let's talk about something else. it seems odd to talk about the distant future the night before our wedding." Sasuke said not wanting to think of having kids before their big day. "oh um right... I'm  becoming real helpful at the hospital, after my first day things were busy but good I helped Tamaki-Chan give birth. I also helped Ayame-Sama give birth, she had a baby boy, she named him Orochi. Hana-Sama is having a girl, she is naming her Kodzume(小爪). Kaori-Sama is having a girl, she named her Kosui(香水). Anko-Sama is having a boy, she is naming him Anki(暗記). Shizune-Sama is having a boy as well, she is naming him Genzu(原図)." "I'm glad you are keeping busy. I don't want you to miss me too much when I leave." she gave a sad look remembering he'd have to leave her for two weeks. "right..." Sasuke poked her forehead "don't be sad." she blushed "I'm sorry... it's just you will be leaving before we even get settled in our new lives... but I can't complain because you could be gone much longer or even leave the day after our wedding..." he glanced at her still sad eyes he knew she was trying to be positive but it was hard. "I should get you back we both need to get some sleep." Hinata nodded and followed him back to the Hyuga main house. "Hinata..." he called to her before she could jump to her window "yes?" "I... I haven't actually told you yet. I should." Sasuke said slightly embarrassed Hinata smiled and poked his forehead lightly "yes you have... I love you too Sasuke." he was surprised by her action "good night." She whispered before jumping up and back into her room. Sasuke stood outside her room for a moment before shaking the stunned feeling off "yeah.." he walked home to try to get some rest while Hinata was already drifting off to sleep with a smile on her face.