53

I couldn't sleep.

Eight hours since my mind accepted defeat, eight fucking hours that felt like eight years. My heart was still broken, broken as it could ever be. I couldn't relax, all I did was to think, to reminisce, to remember and to feel.

Are you here with me?

I shuffled on the white sheets that smelled just like him, I crushed my face against the pillow that he used from our last night together. Y/N's wasn't around anymore, but everything that reminded me of him was here.

An hour after I let myself drown in pain at the park, I called a taxi and told him to drive me to Y/N's penthouse. The old man was kind enough to bring me safely, he kept silent during the drive but his gaze didn't fail to comfort me. I know he wanted to talk and make sure I'm fine, but as I smiled at him, it said it all. I thanked him for the concern, but at the same time, I didn't want to talk. I was glad he understood me.

As I entered the large apartment, no one was inside. Alice wasn't around, and surely, Taylor was still with Rosé.

Just the darkness and me.

I walked around the place in silence, I was done crying. My tears were now emptied, but the pain never decreased. It grew more ever second, every moment that I think of him.

I miss you, Y/N.

Damn, I miss you so much, baby.

I threw myself to his—our bed—as soon as my legs felt tired. I covered myself inside the sheets, the warmth felt like his arms that were wrapped around me, his pillows felt like his lips that kissed my forehead to sleep.

I miss you.

Eight hours and I've been alone. I've been laying on these sheets for hours but I still felt exhausted.

I'm tired of missing you, Y/N.

Come back for me?

Using the strength that I have left, I lifted my body from the mattress and sat on the edge of the bed. Not removing the thick blanket around my body, I wrapped myself inside it like I'm a candy inside a wrapper. I stood up and walked towards the balcony of the room, I went outside.

From there, I had the view of the wonderful city lights of Seoul. It was like a show, a show that entertained my thoughts away from the pain. But no matter how hard I try to not feel the pain, it just gets worse.

From there, I saw Y/N's kingdom, his palace.

The place where I found him, but also the place who snatched him away from me.

I looked up into the sky then the dark clouds were now gone. There were just a few stars, but the brightest was there.

Y/N was there, with me.

"Hi," I forced a smile from my lips, not taking my eyes away from that certain star. "I knew you'd be watching me."

There was no wind.

"Are you not gonna answer me? Are you not gonna talk to me, Y/N?"

With the silence, the air was dry.

"I miss you so much."

Tearing my eyes away from the stars, I took my phone from my pocket. I saw multiple missed calls from our manager, some were from Seulgi and Wendy, some were from Rosé.

As soon as I left the park, I decided to put my phone on silent. I didn't want anything to disturb me, I want to be alone.

A meteor shower.