35

Smiling behind the cup of coffee that Irene just served him, he watched her slightly mix up the pan that contained their food for breakfast, fried rice. Y/N felt much better until this morning when he woke up with Irene, literally clinging on him in their sleep just like a baby, arms and legs were wrapped around his whole body. For the next moments, he just watched the woman cling onto him, not wanting to wake her up or else Irene will begin acting awkward again as if they weren't in a relationship.

But the morning for Irene wasn't that good. Since last night, all she had been was awkward and annoyed of herself for letting her mind to cross her own boarders and limitations. Allowing herself think those dirty stuff if thinking that his boyfriend's body is so damn sexy is considered dirty— made her feel ashamed and annoyed of herself. But not only at herself, but he was also annoyed at Y/N who was constantly teasing her about last night since the moment she opened her eyes.

"Will you stop laughing?!" Irene complained and turned off the fire from the stove, letting the pan stay put for awhile. She removed her apron and threw it towards Y/N's face, the man quickly put on a serious face as if he wasn't laughing just now.

"I'm not!" Y/N spoke, pretending to clear his throat when all he was doing is stopping another laugh to come out of his mouth. He stood up from the stool and approached her, hugging Irene from behind.

"You know, it was better that you had fever. A sleeping Y/N would totally be much better right now!"

"You want me sick?" Y/N scoffed. "That's unbelievable!"

"Can you blame me? You're being so annoying!"

And it seemed like Irene had enough, she was absolutely pissed off first thing in the morning.

"H-Hey, where are you going!?" Y/N spoke with his voice shaking, he tried to hold her hand but Irene snatched her hand away from him.

"Somewhere away from you." Irene shook her head in disbelief and marched her way upstairs. "Stop following me!"

"Come on, baby. I was just messing with you." Y/N chuckled and walked three steps ahead of the woman, stopping her from walking. "Alright, I'm sorry."

"No, stop touching me."

"Irene!" Y/N laughed and snatched the woman's waist. "Come on, don't be mad at me. I'll get sick again if you do."

"That's actually much better!" Irene spoke, trying to look serious even when she's just joking.

"Are you being serious right now?!" Y/N asked in disbelief, carefully guiding their way down while she was hugging Irene from her back. Placing his chin on Irene's left shoulder, Y/N kissed a spot on her neck and squeezed her between his arms.

"Maybe." Irene shrugged and smiled, placing on of her hands around the man's head and pulled him closer. She loved it like this, when Y/N's being so affectionate around her. She low-key loves being grabbed by him out of nowhere, when she just finds herself locked inside Y/N's strong arms, making her feel safe. Aside from loving the feeling, it was also enough to maybe forget about Y/N's teasing.

"You actually want me sick?" Y/N laughed and guided them back to the kitchen. "You know, I won't complain that much, baby. I like it when you take care of me."

"You do?" Irene smiled and removed Y/N's hands and went back to the stove, taking the pan and poured equal amount of rice on the plates placed on the black shiny countertop.

"Yeah. You know when you open my shirt—"

"There you go again!" Irene shouts in anger. "Stop it already!"