"Get your own damn drink!" Sadie spat at the angered man. 

"In our absence, Mrs. Adler here has been looking after things," Dutch stepped in, Bill turning around to look at the gang leader. "Now sit down," Dutch ordered as he handed Bill his drink Tilly had given him. 

"This is Agent Milton with the Pinkerton Detective Agency!" Milton's voice boomed from outside. Concerned faces filled the room as Tilly rose slowly from her seat, Leopold back away from the door.

"Already?" Dutch questioned in disbelief. 

"On behalf of Cornwall Kerosene and Tar, the United States Government and the Commonwealth of West Elizabeth-" As Milton continued, Grace and Sadie ushered everyone back into the back room, informing everyone to keep their heads down. 

"Here we go!" Dutch informed, drawing his duel wielding volcanic pistols.

"-We are here to arrest you! Come out with you hands up!" Milton ordered. Arthur peeked out the window, watching Milton and the Pinkertons. Grace could hear Milton's voice faintly as he began to talk to his men. Suddenly gunfire flooded the cabin, all the gang members dropping to the floor. Grace quickly ducked into the room Tilly hadn't made it into yet.

"Everyone get down!" Dutch yelled over the gunfire. 

"Tilly!" Grace shouted out to her. Tilly looked behind her, taking Grace's hand she had outstretched for her to take as Arthur and Sadie began to crawl to the back door. Tilly struggled to reach for her hand before finally she managed to grab it, Grace quickly pulling her to safety. Tilly thanked her as she caught her breath. 

"Asked everyone you could find, did you Bill?" Micah hissed, already trying to pick a fight. 

"This is real bad!" Abigail cried out as she hid with everyone else. 

"Just stay down, all of you!" Arthur ordered. As much as Grace wanted to follow Arthur and Sadie, she knew it was best for her to stay here. 

"Stay here, okay? You'll be safe," Grace informed as she turned her attention back to Tilly. Tilly nodded a quick nod and Grace looked across over to Dutch. "Dutch! What can I do?" Grace called out over to Dutch. Dutch ducked his head as a bullet whizzed past him before looking across to her. 

"Just stay here for now, once we know Arthur and Sadie are ready you and Bill will join them," Dutch informed. Grace gave him a nod, Bill also hearing the plan. "The rest of us will stay in here and around the cabin, keep this cabin safe for the women and children!" Dutch roared loud enough for the rest of the gang to hear. Grace heard a lantern shatter and flames engulf. 

"Shit, fire!" Susan announced. 

"Just stay calm, Arthur and Sadie won't be too long!" Dutch encouraged. "As soon as I say so, move into the room that Ms. Peters and Ms. Jackson are in!" Dutch planned, Susan giving him a nod of approval. Grace watched as Susan turned to the rest of the women, telling them to remain calm. Abigail had managed to make her way to Jack and was using her body as a shield. A roar of fury escaped from Arthur as he managed to grab the attention of the Pinkertons. The gunfire turned away from the cabin towards the cabin Sadie and Arthur were in. Dutch waved a hand up in the air. "Now! Now! Women and children, move! The rest flank them!" Dutch ordered. Grace watched as everyone moved into new positions. Grace watched in alarm as Dutch followed to join Bill. Grace managed to grab his arm, pulling him back. With her action, Dutch gave her a look of anger.

"You'll get killed. Stay here, please!" Grace pleaded. Dutch hesitated before giving her a nod and hurrying past her to the room she had left.

"Come on, Grace!" Bill shouted from outside. Grace bolted out the building, firing her repeater as soon as she stepped foot outside the cabin. She joined Bill's side as he repeatedly fired at some of the Pinkertons near the cabin. Charles, Javier and Micah hung back, defending the cabin just as Dutch asked. Grace felt Bill's hand fall on her shoulder as he quickly pushed them down to the ground as a wave of bullets roared at them.