Chapter 7: Akkala, the Old and New

Start from the beginning

"These are not all. Follow me." Link lead her to a house. Link opened the door, revealing a Zora inside. "Master Link. Good day." He greeted.

"Good day, Kapson. I brought a guest with me..."

Zelda slowly stepped in. One look at her, Kapson jumped. "Hah?! Is that... Princess Zelda?!"

"Um, yes, I am Zelda. And you are a Zora... Elder?"

Kapson straigtened himself. "Indeed. Let me introduce myself. I am Kapson. I am a priest. I was there 100 years ago, the last time you were at my Domain, princess."

"Well, we were just there this morning. We met your king, and Sidon."

"Wait... Then that means the Calamity is gone?"

Zelda nodded and smiled. "Glad to be the bearer of good news."

Kapson smiled back. "I'm glad for that. Lady Mipha's spirit can finally rest.

"Speaking of rest... This house is a inn. If you'd like to stay, you may come here." Kapson added.

"We will. We will explore around first. Thank you Kapson." Link opened the door for Zelda.

"Nice meeting you, sir Kapson!" She said as she walked out.

"So," Link closed the door behind him, "who do you want to meet next?"

Zelda put her finger on her chin. "Hm... How about the leader?"

"Alright. Follow me." Link gently grabbed her wrist and lightly dragged her to Hudson and Rhondson. Zelda still looked around.

Hudson noticed them from a small distance. He waved at them. Link waved back. "Welcome back Link!"
He opened his arms wide.

"Thanks as always, Hudson. Hello, Rhondson." Link replied. Rhondson nodded. "I brought a guest. This is Zelda."

"Zelda?" Rhondson cut in. "That sounds rather familiar..."

"Oh. Is it of the Princess of Hyrule 100 years ago?" Zelda asked.

"Um... Indeed."

"So you're the leader here?" She asked Hudson.

"That is correct. I am Hudson. This is my newly wed wife, Rhondson."

Zelda's face got excited. "Newly wed? Well, congrats!"

"Thank you."

"When was this town born?"

Hudson laughed. "Ha! Not even 3 months old. This town is ridiculously new, we made it easy to remember, as it's also our wedding day.

"What's also amazing is," he pointed to Link, "this man helped a lot. Most people you see here are recruited by Link. Including my wife."

"Wow... That's incredible! Great job Link!" Zelda clapped at him.

Link blushed. He scratched his head. "Come on. I merely just collected to wood and invited people in."

Zelda returned to Hudson. "Anyway, it's very nice meeting you. I love your town."

"Thank you very much. Please enjoy your stay."

Zelda waved at them, and turned around. "Everyone here is so friendly."

"Hmph." Link stepped. "You have no idea." He stretched his arms. "You know, there's a Sheikah here too. Would you like to meet him?"

"Of course!"

"Then follow me." Link directed her into a house. They walked up the stairs, and out to a vast balcony. There, a young Sheikah man was sitting. He noticed Link and Zelda's presence. "Hey! Uh, Link, wasn't it?"