sixteen

"Okay, so wha- oh my god," Cassie walks into the boys' dressing room, looking around at the walls that were now covered in rainbow flag banners and balloons.

   "Bring your camera?" Blake asks nonchalantly, walking towards Cassie as she closes the door behind her.

   "Yeah," Cassie nods, handing her camera to Blake, "Blake, what the hell is going on here?"

   "We're gonna film a little video for our IGTV," Blake shrugs, looking down at the camera in his hands, "how do I turn it on?"

   "With the button," Cassie shakes her head, confused as to how he could not know.

   "What button?" Blake looks up at Cassie, genuinely oblivious eyes meeting her confused ones.

   "The power button," Cassie clicks the button, the lens of the camera expanding out from the camera body, "god, you're cute but you're stupid."

   "Am I ready for my photoshoot?" Reece stumbles out from the bathroom, propping an arm against the wall and posing.

   "Yeah, is George?" Cassie chuckles, George leaving the bathroom soon after.

   "I need my makeup done," George complains, Cassie sighing before turning around, leaving the room to get her makeup.

   "Do you seriously need your makeup done?" Blake crosses his arms, leaning back against the wall.

   "Yes, I have a pimple," George whines, stomping away from the two.

   "I heard Cassie call you cute," Reece smiles, wiggling his eyebrows at Blake.

   "Yeah, so?"

   "When are you going to tell her that you like her?" Reece smirks, Blake shifting his vision down to the floor.

   "There's no point," Blake shrugs, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his trousers, "she just sees me as her friend. She finds me physically attractive at least, but it's not enough."

   "You should at least be honest with her. Cassie's not the type to act different just because she knows how you feel," Reece suggests, the conversation quickly ending as Cassie enters the room, makeup bag in hand.

   "Am I interrupting something?" Cassie asks hesitantly, closing the door behind her.

   "No, not at all," Blake quickly speaks, walking into the bathroom, closing the door.

   "Right, okay," Cassie brushes it off, walking towards the bed George was sat at, sitting down next to him.

   "What took so long? You room is next door. It should of taken like, thirty seconds," George groans, placing his phone down and facing Cassie.

   "Damn, don't diss the makeup artist," Cassie scoffs jokingly, "I got stopped on my way out. Some guy asked me for my number."

   "Why are people constantly asking you for your number?" George furrows his eyebrows, "I mean, no offence, you're beautiful, but you're not a smoke show."

   "Yes, she is," Reece chuckles, Cassie sternly shooting him a glare.

   "Boys just like my butt," Cassie shrugs, opening her makeup bag.

   "I'm sure they like you for other reasons that must be physical, because they haven't even gotten to know you yet," George speaks positively.

   "I don't know. It's classed as attractive now to be thicker, more than it used to be. It's annoying though that the kind of 'thick' that everyone wants is just a skinny girl with a big ass and big boobs, which isn't exactly possible."