02 | August 11th, 1976

Rogue
Chapter Two

August 11th, 1976

Stumbling through the window of Mary McDonald's bedroom, Sirius bore a smirk upon his face. He smelled of firewhisky and cigarettes, a muggle habit he couldn't quite kick.

A habit he had once simply taken up to piss off his family but those little sticks found themselves to be as addictive as the muggles said they were.

He had already shaken off what had happened with his family on the way to her place because there wasn't anything alcohol and cigarettes couldn't fix for him.

A distraction was exactly what Sirius was after.

"I have arrived, my fair maiden," he joked, bowing with an outstretched hand.

Mary rolled her eyes, attempting to contain her laughter but her cheeks reddened.

"You can't be here, Black. My father forbids me to have boys in my room. You know that, so what are you really doing here?"

Sirius smirked once more, knowing Mary was smart enough to deduct what was really happening here.

The two of them had been sleeping together for the past two years, on and off. Whenever he was in the mood, Sirius would locate the pretty blonde and they would shag in the closest broom closet.

Their chemistry was undeniable but Mary knew her place. Sirius Black didn't do relationships and he certainly wouldn't bend that rule for her.

"Your house is the closest to mine," Sirius spoke up, after a moment of silence.

Her house was strategically placed in comparison to his. The perfect distance between the two houses, in his opinion.

It would barely take Sirius longer than twenty minutes to jog to hers and climb up the tree that reached her window.

He had done it numerous times before, sneaking over when her parents were out and they were out a lot.

Tonight, however, he had made a few detours first, gotten a little drunk and then hoped to see Mary under him in the next twenty minutes.

"Whether it's closest or not, it's past midnight."

In one swift moment, Sirius had breached the gap between them, sandwiching the beautiful blonde between his chest and her wardrobe.

He really did love the handcrafted wooden wardrobe but it was a secret he kept to himself.

His breath was hot on her neck as he eyed her fair skin. She really was beautiful, in an annoyingly peppy way.

Mary Mcdonald had the perfect life and it really did grate on his finest nerves.

"I thought maybe," he whispered, making sure his breath tickled her throat.

"You could dance for me a little," he chuckled, darkly.

Trailing a few light kisses down her neck, barely touching her skin where goosebumps had began forming.

"Then the fun could really begin," he finished, sucking on her pulse lightly, feeling it speed up which caused him to smirk.

He licked his lips in anticipation before Mary moved suddenly from under him. A look of disappointment etched itself onto his features.

Taking a few deep breaths, Mary's fair features turned darker with embarrassment. There was an uncomfortable silence as she began composing herself once more.

She was nobody's toy; he couldn't come and go as he pleased like nothing had happened.

"You c-can't do stuff like that, Black," Mary stammered, attempting to be defiant but failing.