"Xiao Yan. We don't need to know everything in your mind. We just need to know what you did and how you did it. As your first task in the new city, you must not let us down."

"as you wish."

Xiao left the battleship, but instead of heading to the craft he walked along the beach with Heine.

White crushed shells caught the sun light as it lowered toward the horizon. The temperature was mild and pleasant at this time, the heat was not scorching now that the sun was setting.

Xiao took off his shoes and walked toward the waves. He played in the water several times, going in far enough for the water to reach his ankles and then retreating, only to repeat the process.

He turned and looked at Heine who silently watched him. This man was still alert, his face serious and his body tense, ready for combat at any time.

"Hey i was thinking about what city I want to create, but I haven't asked you what kind of life you want to live." Xiao bent down to grab a hermit crab and headed toward Heine, handing his find to him.

Heine's eyes did not leave his for even a moment. Very quietly he spoke.

"Although you are a hundred times smarter than everyone else, you are not a rational person."
'
Xiao smiled to himself and looked at Heine with a rather helpless expression

"I s that all you have to say surrounded by such beauty and atmosphere?"

"You are satisfied with the scent of a greenery, you can laze all day on the beach, you will enjoy an enriched life with other people, free from fighting surge assassins and dealing with imminent crisis-es. You also have the ability to protect yourself. Soon you will find that you do not need me any more."

Heine had not even completed his sentence when Xiao pressed his lips against his. He grabbed onto Heine's collar and the crab in his hand fell, rolling slightly before scuttling away.

"I can enjoy such a rich life because you are by my side. Nothing can threaten me. I am free. But only you can remind me who I am, no matter who I become. With such success I may no longer be a lowly researcher, But i can't have everything if you don't keep your promise. No matter what, even if I have to go to the ends of the earth I will let go of everything to find you and bring you back to me."

"My promise stands. Otherwise I would not have promised at all."

"Good." Xiao Yan stepped back and loosened his grip on Heine's collar.

"I have never felt anything about the sunrise, always obsessed with sunsets. But the rising sun is rull of new beginnings and the sunset represents the end. Do you want to come back at sunset?"

Suddenly Xiao was overwhelmed by Heine. The waves crashed behind him as Heine pulled his front close to him. He felt the heat of his body and breath spread over his skin.

Such a special feeling, No matter how great hsi imagination is , he cannot come close to the feelings that Heine gives him in reality.

The citizens were exposed to the outside as the Shire built its new city, after six months the city's construction was finally complete.

Xiao and Heine stood on the monument of the city overlooking their new world. It was here that he was informed that less than a thousand people were willing to make the move to the outside.

"Well, this is really frustrating news." Lieutenant General Ervel came to Xiao Yan with a bottle of red wine.

Xiao Yan turned back and said with a smile, "It doesn't feel like you are consoling me when you show up with a bottle of wine. Seems more like you are celebrating."

" I am celebrating" Ervel seated himself next to xiao yan. "The president is not able to convince people with his words, do you know why?"

"Because he is a politician?"

"It is not that every word a politician speaks is a lie, but that it was not him that brought it all about."

"But it wasn't just me who brought it about. It was lot of people. For example, Winn, Liv, Mark, even Maya and Sharon...and your Casey and Jane."

"But the person who studied the Sharon virus is you. It is also you who cut off Valentin's head. You should make your own evaluation for this city."
Ervel slowly got up and walked out of the building.