(Human AU) School of the Famous

Linh squealed with excitement of the building. Her friends, Keefe Sencen, Dex Dizznee, Marrella Redek, and her brother Tam Song all followed her off the bus.

"Tam we're are really here! Oh my gosh, do you think we will be able to meet Biana Vacker? Or Jacob Frye?" Linh rambled to her brother.

"Yeah sure Linh. And maybe we will meet Sophie Foster too while we are at it." Dex joked from behind her.

Linh somehow squealed even louder.

"You think?! That would be AMAZIN-" Linh was cut off by their teacher cutting them off.

"Students, please be quiet and respectable." Mrs. Gareq scolded and then turned to the rest of the class.

"Congratulations on finishing your art and performance classes this year with such high marks everyone! And as a reward, the Ruth Asawa San Francisco schools of Arts has invited us to tour around their school and meet some of their students. Many famous models, dancers, singers, and artists have come from this prestigious school! Please keep your manners in check, and if you see anyone from popular media do not interrupt them or be rude to them. They are humans just as you." Mrs. Gareq explained, then went to the front of the excited group of kids and guided them to the front door. A woman stood in front of the large school with her head held high, and her arms held behind her back. Her sharp jawline and cold blue eyes flicked to what felt like to all the students, assessing each one of them. She wore a clean cut red blazer with a black pencil skirt. It practically screamed 'weird anime principle in a romantic drama.'

"Hello, everyone. I am Dean Alina, the head of this school. You are all from... Foxfire. Correct?" Alina asked everyone, even though the question was aimed towards Mrs. Gareq.

"Yes, we are the art and performing classes of Foxfire." Mrs. Gareq announced. Mrs. Gareq voice turned almost, and she mimicked Alina's body gestures as if Mrs. Gareq was trying to show off her amazing well-trained art students when in reality they were just a bunch of awkward teenagers sent to public school.

"I see. Well, please come in! After that, please separate into groups of around 20, and then I will assign some of my students to help you tour around our school and answer any questions you may have. Everyone buzzed with even more excitement as they entered the large elegant doors into the grand school. The entrance to the school was breathtaking.

"Keefe! Keefe! Get my magazine!" Linh harshly whispered

"Keefe! Keefe! Get my magazine!" Linh harshly whispered. Keefe rolled his eyes and handed Linh here magazine with a smile. Linh looked through the pictures of the school in the magazine she was lining them all up. How that was the place where Biana and Fitz Vacker used doing their 'Mauve' fashion campaign. And that is where Stina Heks did her winter performance in a year ago that landed her in the White House to perform it. Linh physically stopped when she spotted the stairs.

"Oh my gosh, Tam, look! That is where Sophie Foster did her photo shoot and dance performance 'Elements'! Oh my gosh, Tam, it is right there. She shot it right there!" Linh quietly, shaking her poor brother by his shoulders.

"Wow really? That is so cool!" Keefe jumped in, looking towards the staircase.

"Come on you guys, seriously? All these fancy dancers and artists aren't special. They just got into some fancy school and now let it go to their heads. They aren't doing anything we couldn't do!" Dex complained, crossing his arms and paying back attention to Mrs. Galeq, who was splitting them off into groups to tour. Tam, Keefe, Linh, and Marrella shared a look. They all knew Dex didn't like the rich and successful because of his own family's success. They were relatively poor and had some rough times with ridicule and people making fun of them. Not to mention they ran into one of the students here by mistake, and they gave them a tough time.

Everyone heard their groups being called. Luckily, Tam, Keefe, Marrella, Linh, and Dex all managed to stay in the same group. Their group also had the local Foxfire bully Maruca and her posse, an upperclassman named Wylie (that Linh was a bit soft for), one of the "drooly boys" Jensi, and a couple of other kids.

"Okay, is everyone settled and have found their groups? I'll call down for some of my students." Dean Alina said, pulling out a microphone. HEr voice echoed over the halls in a clean, crisp accent.

"May Ms. Frye, Mr. Hanser, and Ms. Wong, please come down to the foyer, please?". About two minutes later, two young girls walked down the halls.

"Ms. Wong, where is Mr. Hanser?" Dean Alina asked, checking behind the girls.

"He got sick Dean Alina, and we can't find a replacement." the girl explained.

"Okay... let me see what I can do. Everyone this is Octavia Wong and Evelyn Frye." Alina introduced, gesturing to the girls. Octavia had pitch black hair and dark brown eyes, so dark and beautiful, almost like they were entirely black. She had smooth pale skin with complimented her thin eyes and a slight blush on her cheeks. She was wearing the school's uniform, which was cleanly pressed and wrinkle-free. Evelyn had light brown hair that was braided up into a crown around her head with a few pieces of hair framing her face. She had calculated baby blue eyes that rested in almond-shaped eyes. Evelyn's beige skin tone was sprinkled with freckles and the slightest amount of makeup. Evelyn's uniform was also cleanly pressed, but she was only wearing the white blouse and red vest that generally stayed hidden underneath the blazer. Evelyn and Octavia went to the other groups leaving one group looking around in confusion for their tour guide.

"I can take them, Dean Alina." A voice called out from the staircase. Everyone turned to see Biana Vacker standing at the bottom of the stairs with her hands behind her back, and her mouth pulled up in a kind smile. Biana Vacker was right there. The famous model and actress wanted to tour them around the school.

It felt like a dream come true.

Dean Alina seemed to feel otherwise. Her face turned into a scowl for a fraction of a second then turned to a small yet cold smile.

"Ms. Vacker, aren't you supposed to be in class?" Dean Alina asked with a tight voice. Biana shrugged.

"I finished most of my courses last year, and now I have nothing to do, and since the next two periods are my off periods, I figured why not. It could be fun to meet some new people." Bian reasoned walking over to their group. They were able to get a more precise look of her now. She was just as pretty as she was in the pictures. He shoulder was wide with confidence, and her uniform swayed with her stride. Her hair was in an intricate braid down her left shoulder and filled with the smallest amount of jewels and glitter. Her face wore a reasonable amount of makeup that still made her seem human and not like a human Barbie doll. Her teal eyes met Alina's in what felt like almost a harsh way. Like she was daring Alina to say no.

"Okay. Children I would like for you to meet Ms. Vacker. She will be showing you around." Alina announced. Biana nodded sweetly to Evelyn and Octavia as they passed by with their groups. Biana turned to look at her group, which was staring in shock. Biana's eyes met Linh's, and Linh nearly had a star-struck heart attack.

"I love your jacket!" She said warmly. Linh nearly passed out on the spot. Biana Vacker liked her jacket. Biana flipping Vacker loved her jacket.

Biana clapped her hands together. "Okay, who is ready for the tour?" She announced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Sibylline_