"Arabella - - Danny at the next chance."

"Will leave." Wrong.

"Will bang." That was Danny but wrong.

"Will ditch." Correct.

"Now this tweet is from Alex Bowen." Anton said and everyone just looked at me. "Not sure about -, I think she's more suited to -"

"Tommy and Tom." Incorrect.

"The correct answer is Tommy and Curtis."

What is with the whole Curtis and Georgia thing it's not going to happen? But why did Alex say that about Tommy?

"- is buff, Michael is - by Amber and - is the perfect man."

"Anton, whipped and Curtis."

"You got two Correct it was actually Arabella is buff, Michael is whipped and Curtis is the perfect man."

"Feel sorry for - he deserves so much better. - always makes him feel like he's in the wrong when really it's the other way round."

"Tom and Maura." Incorrect.

"Amy and Curtis." Correct.

"Last tweet. - deserves better than -, she knows how to play the game and him."

"Tom and Maura." Incorrect.

"Amy and Curtis." Incorrect.

"The correct answer was Tommy deserves better than Georgia."

"Savage." I heard Michael whisper.

I was just speechless I mean what can I say. Now he's going to be paranoid and this will mess everything up.

****

We went back to the villa and I've got to admit I was actually fuming. I made my way up to the terrace without speaking to anyone and I was actually shocked when Amy came in.

"I just wanted to talk to you about the whole challenge because they're obviously seeing something between you and Curtis."

"Babe I can promise you I only seen him as a brother. We may be close but obviously I just want him to give me advice sometimes."

"I know that but what I'm saying is maybe you should distance yourself towards him. It's never nice to see anyone with your guy, just like you probably feel about Lucie and Tommy."

"I didn't really think there was anything to worry about. She's my girl in here."

"All I'm saying is we all see how close they are and I think you should maybe take a step back to see what's really going on." She said.

"What do you think something could happen between them?"

"I mean I would never say never. I just don't want you to get too close to him and then get hurt in the long run."

"Yeah I understand. Maybe tonight I'll just distance myself from everyone and see what's going on."

"I think that's for the best."

What Amy said really has put doubt in my mind Like is love blinding me? I don't really know who to trust in here now.

"What do you think about the game one?" She questioned to me.

"I mean only I really know how I feel and I know that I do really like Tommy and I don't really know how else I can show that. It just makes me wonder why people would think that."

"I don't really know. It's obvious to me at least that you are in it for love, I mean you do really like Tommy and if anyone should be questioned about their love is Tommy."