Chapter 2: little help please!

Class was finally over that was my last class of the day. I got up and picked up my things Connor saw me stand up and grabbed my books I heard him chuckle and pulled me back onto his lap making throw my papers everywhere.

"Connor!" I said looking at all my papers fall to the ground. "Connor...?" I said not hearing him say anything

I looked at him...asleep.

I put my arm on his shoulder "Connor wake up" he smiled "Im not letting you go til you give me a kiss..." Is...is he being serious

I sat there waiting for him to say 'hehehehe just kidding' he didn't say anything...oh damn he's serious!

It Connor FRANTA I wanna kiss him but I'm scared! What if I don't do it right? What if he's expecting something spectacular! And I just give him ordinary?

...you know what forget it I'm going for it.

"Connor?" I said as he opened his eyes and looked at me. I kissed him! And may I say his lips were like kissing a skittle cloud! So sweet, yet so soft...I'm not really sure how to explain it

It was just... Amazing!

Connor smiled while we kissed he kissed me back. But then...

"AHEM! Miss Nally and mr FRANTA?"

Shoot I forgot mrs. tori was still here.

I got up quickly from Connor and grabbed my papers

"Mrs. tori we were just--"

She held up her hand. "No need to explain miss Nally. I understand that at young love you feel you must...express yourselves... I was in love once..." it was quite... "But please do not show your affection in my class room. I will see you after break nally, mr FRANTA....I hope the next time I see you it isn't unannounced." She glared at us then we left.

We went to Connors car, then Jessica and bunch of other girls screamed at the sight of Connor.

They surrounded him and took pics and talked the girls were getting ready to leave, until Jessica put a hand on Connors shoulder and said

"Why don't you hook up with another girl, someone prettier, smarter and funnier?" She giggled and rubbed his shoulder.

"Oh i know what you mean, I totally should!" Said Connor

I was in shock even tho I had no idea Connor and I were together

"But that girl is taken..." He paused and looked at me.

"I already found her" he said grabbing my hands and kissing them. I blushed.

He looked up at me and winked. I was smiling uncontrollably

Then all of a sudden Connor picked me up! And said "so my beautiful princess shall we head off to the castle?" I laughed "yes we shall my handsome prince!" Then he put my in the passenger seat and he went around and got in the drivers seat.

He kissed my cheek. I felt really bad that I didn't know what was going on.