view all 837,103 comments

rafaella : we miss youuu😘 come visit us soon x
- neymarjr : always.❤️

k.mbappe : the da silva santos's🙌🏽

psg : 👪💞

🐶 🐶 🐶

"Lola?" I jumped in fright at the sight of Marilisa right by my side. She had just caught me stalking Neymar's Instagram. "What's this?"

"I- I'm so sorry, Marilisa. H- his necklace is nice..." Thank god Neymar wore a necklace in that picture, otherwise, I didn't know what other excuse I'd have for being on my mobile phone during work.

"That's Neymar. The footballer, right? He's cute. You seem to think so too." Marilisa smirked a little.

How long had she been looking at me for?

"No way!" it came out quicker and louder than I had expected. "He's just a friend..." To be honest, I didn't know what we were. Ney and I had conversed a lot yesterday evening, and I had to admit that I had enjoyed getting to know him better. We were roommates, after all. I had enjoyed that evening more than I had expected.

"Maybe you could bring him in tomorrow. You know we're always up to celebrity influencers. I'm sure he wouldn't mind, right?"

I stared at the woman, and then cackled in a non-feminine way. "Neymar... come to work with me!?" I couldn't help, but snort. "Good one, Mari! You're a funny one, aren't you?"

But Marilisa look one hundred percent serious, to my dismay. "Absolutely. Imagine what he could do to the company! He has millions of followers on his Instagram account, thousands could buy a product from Cartier because of his endorsement. Plus, you could get some sort of a promotion if it turns out to be a success."

"Oh hell yeah!" I thought. "I could use Neymar and Kylian for a promotion any day." Surely Kylian wouldn't mind coming in here, but just avoid bringing him to my 'desk'.

"I'll be sure to let him know." I smiled at the Italian sweetly. "I'm sure he'd love to."

🐶 🐶 🐶

"Uhm... no." was Neymar's reply, who was on the other line of my phone. "I've got better things to be doing than designing jewellery and working for you."

"I actually haven't saw you go off to training in the past few days. So if getting fast food for you, your sister and your son counts as 'better things', then you're definitely not Neymar da Silva Santos that everyone knows and loves."

"I've actually went to training when you've been at work, actually, and- hey! Davi Lucca, I said not yet-"

There was a quick fumbling from the phone on the other end. "Hi, Lola!" a cute little boy's voice replaced Neymar's. I could hear a female chuckling in the background, who I guessed was Rafaella.

My heart melted with how cute he sounded. "Hey there, Davi Lucca! It's so nice to see yo- listen to you. Are you and your papai going to come back to apartment soon so I can see you?"

"Yeah! He missed you! Papai said-" then there was the sound of fumbling again with the mobile phone, and it seemed like Neymar won that battle.