Chapter two:Old house

It doesn't feel, it's been 2 years more than Erin's death. On the other hand I will never be able to add everything about Erin, but in fact, in class 3 of this VOCATIONAL SCHOOL, I already have a boyfriend, and I have been working long enough. His name is Devi, he's cheerful, his smile is sweet, and his laugh always makes me excited. I would never have thought that Devi was Erin's successor, but the presence of Devi in ​​my Hari Diary seemed to fill in the blanks. Until one day it happened ...

On a beautiful Sunday morning, Devi and I jogged together together on the coast of the city of Sumedang. The warmth of the sun shines on the Earth's atmosphere, adding to the harmony of our feet. Amid the atmosphere, suddenly Devi stopped, and saw an old house without paint walls and no man's land. Without a window, and the only life, only wild grass faintly blown by the wind.

I fell silent, seeing his innocent face without emotion. Strange, this is the first time I've seen him so interested in home, which is totally unfit for anyone, including a mosquito. Then I was startled, he asked me to accompany him to the house. At first I refused, but because I couldn't stand the groaning, the apparent persuasion this time I heard from his mouth. So without feeling regret and other feelings, I accompanied him to the house.

Our first step at home was immediately greeted by several rats and bats. I was surprised, why he did not feel scared or amused at all, with the two rodents who had just passed him. Even without doubt he immediately entered the house, and let go of his hand from my hand. Now me and Devi, walking to see the atmosphere of their own home.

I try to look at each wall, right on my view there is a large display, with the object of a broken Tourism Bus. When I saw the picture of the bus, I began to feel negative. Simultaneously I lowered my face, now I see a mirror, don't know why? I was interested in mirroring it, and approached it. Now I can see my own face clearly in the mirror. I tried to smile, but the mirror showed the opposite, now I really cringe. I remembered Devi, I immediately took her out of the house. At the exit door, I saw a broken wall clock, which pointed to number 09.59. I see my watch pointing to the number 09.01. I didn't care about the clock, I immediately pulled Devi out of the house.

We managed to get out and sit far across a few minutes, now I can begin to feel calm. Aura is cool and comfortable, starts to feel, and makes the mind clean. I told Devi everything that happened in that house. And I asked him to tell me everything he saw and felt. It was amazing that I heard such a long story, as if he had lived long, days, years, and seemed forever. I do not know whether he is telling his fiction or really what he experienced at home. And at the end of the story he said.

"Sir, you have to believe that I really had time to see a dark room, and there is someone who has a beautiful wing who calls me". I don't believe it, and strangely enough, he was upset because I took it out at that time.

I ended up fighting with Devi. I said, "It must be just your short story, and hallucinations, just that, there might not be anything else".

And I reiterate that he just daydreamed at that house, and that really can't happen, and it is definitely a lie. Then he was silent and turned away, with the face I hated the most, the most expressive facial expression in the history of the love world that existed.

More than half an hour Devi was silent, and during that time I didn't talk to him anything. But this time I really feel bad, because of my stubbornness. I thought, even though he was most likely lying, but I should have understood what he was feeling. I should have seen the situation now, which is again strange. And I'm trying to apologize,

"Mmm dev ... Yank. Sorry, I was too friendly to you, I acted like that, yeah because ... For you too ". He looked at me and replied,

"It's okay, I have missed it ... Just I want you to give me another house".