Chapter one:Last I saw you

My name is Evan, right now I'm in the 10th grade of Vocational School. I really like studying at this vocational school, it never occurred to me that I would go to school again. Expensive school fees, again became a burden on my parents.

In the morning in the second semester I studied. my school, and happens to be choosing a class with me. Hmmm, from a close look ... Apparently she's beautiful too, I thought. And when he was introduced in front, my class was immediately noisy. Naturally, because my school is mostly male. In my class there were only two women, and that wasn't too pretty either. So, naturally its presence gives a new color.

Going home from school as usual, I hung out at the cafe first. I open Facebook, it turns out there is a woman who asks for confirmation of friendship on my homepage. He is very very beautiful, but it seems like I know him ... Hmm, it turns out he is a new kid earlier. I didn't expect him to know me, but I didn't know if he knew, for a moment I thought ... Who is that? Where did he hit me? Maybe he was my elementary school friend first, Ah no way! There is no elementary school friend who is as beautiful as him. That day I spent an hour chatting with him. I could ask, where did he know me. But he just answered, "I don't know, didn't you often accompany me to play". I was getting confused and curious, I just asked what his name was, because in my class it was very noisy, so it didn't sound when he was introduced. But he even used the Alay language which I did not understand at all, "yeah Erm Sr, bro, no". Simultaneously I'm confused, who? But...
Photo
When I saw billink for more than an hour, I immediately closed the account, and I decided that our chat would stop here, without saying the closing words. This time I go home using an angkot car to save money, haha. I waited for the angkot that passed, long enough ... And finally there too! I entered the cage and it turned out to be empty, it's good so it's not stuffy. After that, suddenly the car stops ... Oh! Apparently someone wants to go up. Ehh, wait, it looks like it's my new friend, who I still don't know his name ... It's true! Immediately we talked at that time. He said "how do I know my name, sorry for the language. But that is slang, understand, right? " I replied, "Ayoo, who?" Ah you worked on me, my nosy. "You too, pretend not to know! You know that I always really want to play at your house. " When he tells me like that, I'm getting confused and the longer, he tells me about his exciting experience with me first, the harder I am to remember his name. Then after he came down, I noticed where he came home, hopefully with that I found out, I don't know what his name is. Oh shit! Why was I just honest and just asked the name, huh I failed again ...

.....

Early in the morning I wake up, immediately I go to school. I can't wait to ask back his name, today I can't fail. Until I go to school I go straight to class. Eh where is he? Is he sick? I ask classmates, but nobody knows. Is it possible for him to miss, but I'm still a truant woman. At that time the bell rang, and all students entered their class. I'm still thinking, why isn't he going to school, even though today I want to know his name, the time must wait tomorrow. Then there were two student council administrators in class, I knew they would want to ask for donations for social services. Uh, but it turned out wrong, they announced information with a subject like someone who died. Who is it? ... Astagfirullah ... It turns out the person who died is my friend, the one I missed was his arrival today ... All my friends shed tears, even though they had only just met yesterday. Continue! Especially me, I tried to hold back my tears, but I couldn't do it. Simultaneously, I feel my body weak, like I want to float. I was really sad, and only this time I cried for a woman.

All day I pondered with my sadness. But I realize, I can't be like this. In the afternoon I came to his funeral, when I was one foot away, I could already smell the distinctive aroma of the flowers of the tomb, and the smell of new red soil. I sat next to his grave and I saw the writing in the gravestone "Erin Sari bin Ahmad". Geez!!! Now I really know who he is, he is a friend since the first grade of middle school, he moved from Jakarta. I remember, when he used to run the road from his house in my house far enough away, only to play chess with me. And I forgot, because after the second grade he moved to Jakarta again. I don't understand, why did I just remember him, after I knew his name? Why do you have to pass the tombstone, I know the name? Why must he be called first? Even though I remember, when I was in middle school, he had revealed that he liked me, but I didn't give any answer. Because I planned to shoot him back, but out of embarrassment I grew up. Until he moved again I never had the chance to do that.

And now I'm really sorry, there's a feeling he left me. But, I believe and I will wake up and be uplifted. I will still keep trying to get up for him. And I say to myself, Goodbye Erin ...

~continued~