Chapter 7

Bria

Jordan and I fell asleep and I woke up to my phone ringing. Girl I just wanna see you strip, right now cause its late babe. I just wanna see you strip, girl take your time with it. I picked up and it was my ex Elijah, but to everyone else in the hip hop world, Kirko Bangz. "Hey Bria." He said shyly and I didn't know what to say at first. "Eli? I haven't talked to you in years, how have you been? I missed you." I said softly trying not to wake up Jordan. "I missed you too baby girl. Your step mom invited me to your dads party tonight so I was gonna come through, hopefully we can talk if that's okay with you?" He said and I could tell he was smiling. "Yeah I'll see you tonight, just text me when you're there okay? Bye." I said as I hung up the phone and started to smile.

I never really knew why we broke up but he was good to me and I really did miss him. I started to think about when we were back in high school and he was a good boyfriend, every girl was jealous of me and hated that I was happy with him but it never bothered me. My phone began to vibrate and I seen I had 3 texts.

Michael ❤️ : your moms invited me to the party tonight so I'll see you there ☺️

Nino : I know you guys like each other lol. Just let him know!

Jess : your picking me and Sammy up tonight right?

I wrote back to all the texts but I didn't write back to Nino's text just yet, he was right I was kinda feeling him but I wasn't sure if he would hurt me like every other guy I dated and to be honest I was scared. I reread the text and wrote back to him quickly.

To Nino : boy stop it! I'm feeling him but I don't wanna rush anything & don't open your big ass mouth either!!

I couldn't stop thinking about Shad though & what happened last night, maybe this was a sign that I need to work things out with him and be with him once again, I mean he was my first real love; but what about Michael? I looked at the time and realized it was 6:30 which meant time to get ready, my siblings had started to get dressed already and my mom and dad was no were to be found.

I just hopped out the shower and then I heard the door bell rang. I ran down the stairs and when I opened the door it was my God mother Stacey! "Oh my lord Bria, get over here and give me a hug baby!" She joyfully said as I hugged her tightly. I stepped aside and then there was my god brother Laith and my god sister Diana. I hugged them both and then closed the door behind me. "Well I just stopped by because I needed the address to the place where the party is and Lisa isn't picking up her phone, like always." She said annoyed.

I ran to the kitchen and handed her an invitation to the party and she smiled. "Look at you beautiful, looking just like your mother. If only she could she what a beautiful girl you have grown up to be." She said softly as I smiled. She was right though, I was like my mother's twin. "Well, I'll see you tonight." She said as she kissed my cheek, I hugged everyone and they left. I went back upstairs to hear Janae yelling at someone on the phone.

"Justin you promised me! Your dad is going to be there so go with him. Why do you rather chill with some bitches than see your girl? Whatever fuck you!" She said as she hung up and started crying. I walked into her room and sat next to her on her bed and pulled her in for a hug. "Why do boys do this shit?" She said crying harder and harder. I hugged her tightly and rubbed her back, even though Justin was Diddy's son, it didn't give him a right to treat girls like that at all.

She finally stopped crying and I told her to forget about him for now and I would take care of that ass later and told her to finish get dressed. I ran to my room to get dressed quickly when I realized it was 6:48. I walked into my closet trying to figure out what I was going to wear since I wanted to look cute for Eli. I picked out this black fitted tiered tank dress with a gold back zipper, my gold studs and my black lady peep spikes louboutin heels.

I quickly got dressed and then curled my hair and put my makeup on, by the time I was finished it was 7:30 and I was about to be late. I grabbed my clutch, my keys and my phone and ran out the door almost breaking my ankle in these heels. We all got into my car and went to pick up Jess and Sammy. Shit it was 8:30 and I had to be there before my dad got there, Lisa was going to kill me.

----

Seems like she forgot all about Ty since Eli called her

What y'all think about that?