Chapter 2

Shad (Bow Wow)

I sat in the studio writing some more lyrics for this song I was about to do with Chris. I kept writing and there walked in Chris, Tyga, Trell, Nino & J.Cole. "Wassup bro." I said as I stood up and gave them all dap. "Nothing just chilling man. Yo, you going to that club tonight right? Tae invited us all so let's roll." Tyga said as he pulled out his gold iPhone 6 looking through it. "No doubt we in there, big booty bitches all around & liquor!" Chris said as we all laughed.

He stayed clowning but that was my fam. I pulled out my phone and texted Bria once again. This bitch didn't know how to answer her phone, I don't care if she's in class she better text me the fuck back. "Yo Tyga how you & Chyna doing?" I asked as I looked through my pictures in my phone and looked at the picture of me and Chyna kissing and smiled to myself.

"Same shit, different day man. She getting on my damn nerves I swear. Always worried about what the fuck I be doing." He said as he shook his head. "You only staying cause she give good ass head!" Trell said as we all laughed including Tyga. "Yeah she does but I'm ready to let her ass go." He said as he got up. "Yo we out, Bow email me the rest of the song when you done." Chris said as they left the room. Now Chyna can be my girl and I could get rid of Bria. Her ass wasn't any use to me except the fact she had a sexy body and a huge ass and she always did what I told her to do without talking back, but other than that I wasn't worried about that bitch.

BRIA

I looked out the window while Mr. Parker continued to give us this lecture on early childhood education. I was bored and ready to get out of class. I looked at my phone and it was 3:30. Shit! I had to pick up Kaylin, looks like I'm gonna be late again. I sighed and then he told us we could leave.I seen the text from Shad but I didn't bother to write back, I was in a rush to get my sister before she was late for work. I hopped in my car and started the car as Jess and Sammy jumped in and I smiled at them. I sped down to VHS and Kaylin sat on the stairs looking pissed at me.

"What the fuck Bre! I been waiting almost an hour and now I'm late ugh." She spat at me while she slammed my car door. "Kay I'm sorry, my professor held me up so stop slamming my damn door! I'll explain to your boss okay?" I said as I drove down to Forever21 where she worked and she hopped out and ran into the store.

"Tell momma don't be late picking me up!" She yelled as she ran through the doors. I drove off and we went back to my house. We walked upstairs into my huge pink room which still was a mess from this morning. They sat on my bed and turned on my TV as I picked up my stuff off the floor and started to clean up.

"I can't wait to go to the club tonight! It's gonna be crazy. Everyone's gonna be there." Sammy said as she smiled at me and Jessica. "Even Bow?" I said nervously as I dropped my clothes into my hamper. "Yeah I said everyone girl!" Sammy giggled and I smiled at her.I didn't want to see him but that's what happens when you date a rapper. 5 hours had passed and we all started to get ready.

We all wore the same size so they borrowed my clothes and shoes but I didn't care. I pulled out a black body con dress with the back cut out that hugged my curves, my black louboutin heels and my BBW hoops. I straightened and curled my hair and then put on my makeup. Jess wore ripped jeans, a red corset and some black booties while Sammy put on some leggings, a pink off the shoulder shirt and some louboutin heels too. We all looked good and I wasn't even mad that Shad would be there.

We jumped in my car and drove off to club bed. Shad called me once again and Jess answered and I was nervous. "Bitch didn't I tell you to pick up the phone when I called you!" I could hear Shad yelling through the phone. "Nigga you better come correct, this is Jess and who you calling a bitch? Don't get fucked up tonight!" Jess yelled back as she hung up on him.

"What the fuck is his problem? He better know who he's dealing with!" Jess spat at me and I could tell she was pissed. She was like the big sister I didn't have and she always was protective when it came to me. If I told her what was going on between me and shad, she would kill him for sure so I didn't say anything, and I just stayed quiet.

----

Leave some feedback & some suggestions!