Chapter 5

Bria

After Jess showed me all the shit in Shads phone, I was about to kill a bitch. I took off my shoes and my earrings and walked up to her, Heather and Honey. "Bitch so why were you fucking with my man, and you with Tyga?" I yelled in her face. She looked shocked and didn't say anything at first. "Bitch no I didn't, so get the fuck outta my face with that shit." She spat at me and rolled her eyes.

I grabbed the phone out of Jessica's hand and showed her everything and then her mouth dropped. "Bitch you fucked up my relationship once and you still fucking it up but I don't care anymore. I'm just gonna beat your ass!" I yelled as I threw the first punch and she fell back a little. She dropped her shit and pulled my hair hitting me in my face a couple of times.

I grabbed her weave and pulled it and hit her in her stomach hard as we fell to the ground and I kept punching her in her face. "BITCH" *hit* "STOP" *hit* "FUCKING" *hit* "PULLING" *hit* "MY" *hit* "HAIR" I yelled as she screamed when I ripped out her tracks. She hit me in my stomach and I fell back as she got on top of me and hit me in my face but I pulled her hair harder causing her to fall off of me. I hit her one last time hard enough so she felt the pain and then Tyga pulled me away while Trell and Drake pulled her away.

"Bitch this ain't over!" She yelled as the continued pulling her away and they walked towards the limo that was waiting for them. I finally calmed down and I heard the car drive off with Chyna and her friend in it. "Well damn I didn't think you would fuck her up that badly! You saw her face?" Trell said to me laughing hard as hell with everyone else.

I smiled and fixed myself and looked at Tyga who was laughing but still looked pissed. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek causing me to smile hella hard. "Thanks for letting me know the truth. I should've known she was cheating but whatever, that's what happens when you fuck with strippers." He started smiling and everyone started laughing once again.

After everything died down everyone started to leave the club and I was tired and ready to go to sleep already. Tyga walked me and my girls to my car and all I could do was smile. "I owe you one Bria. Lemme take you out to eat tomorrow okay?" He said as he licked his lips and I shook my head yes. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and then hopped in my car and drove home.

Jess and Sammy decided to spend the night and as soon as I laid on my bed, I knocked out quickly and didn't wake up till the next day. When I woke up it was 12 in the afternoon and I could hear everyone laughing downstairs. I quickly got in the shower and put on some leggings and a red Last Kings crewneck. I ran down stairs to see all my friends. Tyga, Chris and Trell were sitting there laughing about something. "Well look who decided to wake up and finally join us." My step mom said.

I hugged everyone and sat next to my dad, Idris. "So what's this I hear about you fighting some girl?" My dad said as everyone laughed. "We'll see what had happened was...." I trailed off as I looked over at Tyga who winked at me. I smiled back, looking away quickly. I don't know what it is, but I see myself with him.

---

I know it took me forever to update im so sorry 😩