F ø u r t e e n

Written by: lashtongiggles

Warning: it's really bad and short ayeee

In such a matter in which love does not exist in a perfect world, then a perfect world shall not exist; Luke isn't sure what the definition of love is but he's almost positive that in some way it involves the word Ashton. When he wakes up early the next morning and sees the sun glimmering off of his naked skin and glistening all of his beautiful features, he gets that odd feeling in his heart again. A feeling in which he had never really previously felt, but he knows it ought to be something good because he's never felt it before. So he takes the time to watch this beautiful boy in his most peaceful state and even takes advantage and loosely plays with the messy hair on his head. He's careful not to wake him though, careful not to disturb the beauty that is Ashton Irwin.

Suddenly he moves, Luke feels like a mouse hearing a twig snap in a forest because he's motionless, trying not to make a sound so the shorter boy can find his way back to sleep.

"Luke?" He murmurs sleepily and subconsciously whipes the stick substance from his forehead.

"Just go back to sleep, Ash." The blond whispers as his stomach makes a weird sound and he begins to feel sick. He tries to wriggle out from under him to reach the bathroom before he spews his guts all over the floor and his bed. Finally he breaks free of the heat trap and rushes to the bathroom, his feet slapping the cold floor loudly before he is on his knees hunched over the toilet, throwing up everything he had eaten before.

This grabbed Ashton's attention as soon as he heard the gagging coming from across the hall.

"Don't- go-," he was coughing up hunks of food as he tried to talk to Ashton, but mostly trying to get him to leave him alone. "Get away- from me." He breathes and clutches the toilet seat tightly so his knuckles turned white as he tries to catch his breath. He groans and continues to up chuck whatever's left as Ashton did leave, he went down into the kitchen to get him some things that would help.

Luke on the other hand was done. He was exhausted by the time he felt his belly squeeze out whatever remained so he just collapsed on the bathroom floor with a sore throat and tears in his eyes. He was so tired that somewhere in the mix he fell back asleep. Ashton had made him a tea to help soothe his stomach and set it in his room for him, halfway expecting him to be there waiting since he didn't hear the stomach dropping gag anymore; he wasn't.

He peers his head around the corner to take a peek into the bathroom and sees him passed out on the floor and goes to his side.

The blond's forehead is warm to the touch and his skin is hot and clamy, not exactly sure what to do, the older picks him up and takes him to his room so he can lay in bed.

Checking the time, he sees that if he doesn't leave soon he'll be late for class, again. (Sunday classes are so overrated) He leaves a small note and freezes in the doorway, looking over at the sleeping body and suddenly he's leant over and kissing Luke's forehead.

Luke is asleep most of the time Ashton is at school but he does wake up in time for the last two hours in which a text is sent out.

Lukey: thanks for takin care of me :)

Lukey: sorry I probably smelled :(

Lukey: I bet you're in class huh

Ash<3: yes :(

Ash<3: you didn't smell :p

Lukey:I m feelin better now :)

Ash<3: my presence helped ;)

Lukey: maybe

Lukey: did you finish your poem thing? When I was helping it seemed like a piece of cake when I was there.

Ash<3: You didn't even do anything you dork.

Ash<3: I love it when you talk Shakespeare to me ;)

There's a long break since Luke really didn't know what to say at all and honestly Ashton was kind of horny.

Ash<3: what are you wearing ;)

It was a risk, a holy shit kick me in the balls risk, but he was willing to take the chance as he was walking out of his last class and making his way home. He's halfway there when he gets a reply.

Lukey: nothing ;)

*

"Lukeyyyy I'm home!!" His tan friend shouts throughout the home as he throws his keys on the counter. He gets a cough in response and giggles as he stumbles up the stairs to where he heard the coughing come from. "H-hiii Luke." He hiccups making the blond sit up in bed.

"Are- are you drunk?" He asks and turns on the light to his room.

"Yep." He giggles and collapses on the bed. "I was with Michael and we went out." He admits with a smile on his lips. Luke thinks he's going to be sick, mentally sick because Calum is falling into his old habits again.

A/n: so

The phrase "a piece of cake" was originated from Shakespeare so yeah I'm not a liar okay

I do not like how this ended it's gross ew don't hate me bye