Marik and Malik meets Sirius

Hoshina sweatdrops as Odion keeps her behind him. Sirius wanted to kill both Marik and Malik before Hoshina summons Dark Magician Girl to stop him and chain him up until he is calm enough to talk properly really.

"Dad. You should be happy. Both love me really for who I am, not the Girl-Who-lived really." Sirius still was mad as they didn't ask for his blessing at all really for her hand in marriage even if they are still engaged until the baby is born really.

"Huh? Blessing? What blessing? Marik and Malik married me cause not only are they both my destined soulmates, but Marik is the father to my child." Sirius saw her pregnant belly and was ready to kill him.

"Do I have to arrange a marriage between you and Amiliea Bones or even Askona Heakela, the first Ministress of Magic from Egypt who wouldn't mind sharing you with Amiliea Bones?" Sirius stops fearing she would do so making him to shake his head fast at her really.

Marik, Malik, Ishizu, Seto and Odion was shocked at how much control Hoshina has on her dad/godfather making them to know she is a tough cookie if she can do that to him really. Marik explained with a note to how he met her making Sirius to laugh.

"She got you good!" Sirius laughd as he is starting to like this really as Marik was trying to teach her what she should really have known making him to like him even more. Hoshina looks to her reflection inside of the mirror.

"Why worry? You'll be just fine, Hoshina. Trust yourself." The mirror demon told her as Hoshina sighs.

"That's not the problem, Nashiho." Both didn't see Marik nor Malik at the doorway looking inwards.

"Then what's the problem?"

"I might die giving birth. You know how my body was badly wounded so many times. I... I... I... I... might not make it. I do want to be there for him, but I won't make it." Nashiho sighs as she leans out and hugs her.

"Not your fault. It shouldn't of happened at all. Trust your two husbands. They'll really think of something." Nashiho points and Hoshina saw them. Sirius nods and got the one person he knows that hates Dumbledore really. Sirius thanks her for coming and shows Hoshina.

"HOSHINA POTTER! WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOURSELF INTO, CHILD?!" The med-witch to really Hogwarts shouts making Hoshina to flinch. The med-witch casted multiplying healing spells at her and everyone was badly shocked as Hoshina can die from this really.

Madam Pompey was greatly shocked as Hoshina shows how she got hurt and that Marik really couldn't find her when he saw her get kidnap the second time. Sirius nods and mumbles how his damn mother is going to handle this really.

"Mother? Oh! Lady Black's portrait in Black Residents! I was planning to go and visit her really. Can you take me there, please?" Sirius agrees and once all of them got there, they had not expected really Albus-with-too-many-middle-names-Dumbledore to be there.

"My dear. Welcome bac..." He never got to finish as Malik had shadows wrapped around his body and throat, but not tightly as Hoshina went pass him and saw a curtain covering a portrait really. One yell from Molly and Lady Black shows herself.

"Hi, granny!" Hoshina said very fast making Lady Black to look to her and saw her belly. She knew she was really pregnant and saw Dorea inside of her, but the other eye was brown like James Potter's was making her to wonder if this child is really...

"Are you?"

"I'm what? The daughter of James and his 'Pure-blood' wife's daughter who your oldest son Sirius Orion Black has blood and magically adopted when she was just a newborn baby and is also her godfather? Yeah, I am.

Still calling your 'granny', granny." Lady Black must admit that the child is a better choose as heir to the Blacks really making her to see two males walk up to her grand-daughter.