Living with Marik and Tournament by Seto Kaiba

Hoshino got use to Marik Ishtar very fast it seems as she saw him caring for her, but once he saw the Wing Dragon Of Ra card that she has in a card slot with six other cards, he was shocked as she does care for them as the other six and the Wing Dragon of Ra were used a lot really.

Hoshina did explain she uses the Wing Dragon Of Ra as much as she can to keep it from being upset making him to realize she can talk to Duel Monster Spirits making him to see Kuriboh hanging out around her really as he asked her if she wants to stay with him.

She was cautioned by that as she thinks of the pros and cons to it really making Marik to let her think as it seems she has some creatures living with her and she doesn't want to leave them behind at all plus some were too large for his boat.

Maruk saw elf like creatures and managed to not stare and saw that her tent had more than what he saw as it seems to him that he has been gaining more of her trust over time as she agrees on one condition and he agrees to it as he is falling for her like Malik is really.

She did blush when she saw Malik after teaching Marik how to allow him to go into a physical body himself and hides behind Marik making him to know she had never seen anyone like him before as Aiko shows up out of no where.

She threatens to kill them both if they ever hurt her little one really making her to calm her mother figure down fast. Marik saw the Millennium Rod, Key, Scale, Eye, Ring and Bracelet in a glass case. Hoshina explained as she is the Princess of Games.

"How did you get the ring?" She explained a Shadow Game and she allowed him to have a physical body with no Zorc the Dark One's essence inside of the spirit with the real Bakura of the past being out of the Shadow Realm as a Egyptian third cousin.

Marik was shocked as she is very different really. She didn't let him know he sighed a contract to allow them to talk about both of their magic to the Ministry of Magic in both Japan and Egypt which really works as she is no longer a known civilian of Britian with the Queen's approval.

Once Marik saw the letter when she was asleep, he was shocked, but happy as he can tell her about his job as well, too making him to look to her as they are now on his yacht which Odion was shocked about him bringing a girl on board who isn't a Rare Hunter.

Letter shown and walked passed a shocked Odion later, Hoshina has fixed the inside of the yacht to hold even more stuff without destroying the boat as she keeps the Millennium Items from Marik really as he was shocked by the large snake she has as one of her five familiars.

Odion was shocked once he saw the double eye-lid snake himself making Marik to laugh in Malik's chest who chuckles out loud. Hoshina calms him down and had Sarada to not eat him which was in shockingly Pasletongue really.

§Yesss, missstresss.§ Sarada said as she opens her mouth to be milked as ninja wizards and witches pay a lot of money for this stuff and it was legal to sell it as she is the owner of the snake to sell the venom to them with lots of phoenix tears to counter it.

Marik was shocked as he never saw how obeying the snake is with Hoshina as she just finished her magical education in all, but Egyptian magic making Odion to take over that part for her making her to smile up at him while even thanking him in Egyptian.

{Ancient Egyptian more like it.} Malik said as Ryou Bakura's Yami has a real physical body than what Malik has really as it took a lot of her Shadow Magic really making him to wait really. She entered the three of them into a tournament making him to see who has really entered.

"You even know how to hack?" Marik asked as she explains how she managed to get the advanced technology for Japan and they managed to keep going as she's a true seer, but she has far more control over what she sees and she can share it with people.

She even invested in the many companies who made the advance technology for Japan before Seto turn the Kaiba Corp into a Toy company for children. Marik was shocked as she invested in many companies that catch her intrest really.

She even sold a ten plot lot that she had brought in Egyptian to Kaiba for a very large Kaiba Land for children there making him to have really everything settled as she has some workers who can build it really fast making poor Seto to be very shocked at it.

It only took one week to finish building it and another four weeks to finish the inside with security cameras to keep an eye on them with a head security guard to keep on eye on the place and report in a e-mail on how the place is doing with it being fully detiled.

Marik smirks as he loves her as Seto is really in shock from this as it's like the rest of the plots she brought and sold to him in other countries with the same results as the one in Egypt making him to be so confused that he can't find a way to contract her at all.

Marik laughs as he loves this girl making her to be very confused to what love is or anything making Marik to gently ask if she had learned anything from her parents or family members at all making him to regret it badly as Odion was purely shocked.

"Parents died protecting me, Pertnia with her whale of a husband and her walrus of a son taught me pain before I was taken from there and then to Japan for lessons and now here with you. What is love?" Marik and Malik were outraged.

Marik tries to explain what love is with Odion showing examples by showing her couples and married couples making her to understand, but not fully which was alright as Marik and Malik asked where the people are for hurting her which was confusing her.

"Huh? Aunty Aemit said Tartarus for eleven years before they got placed into the Shadow Relam permanently really. Why do you ask?" Marik explains and she was very confused again making him to hug her gently to his chest as he can't even believe what she went through really.

'I'll teach her everything really if it's the very last thing I ever do really!'