Marik and Malik gently guids Hoshina into sex

Hoshina and Marik were on a date with Malik taking her out on one once Marik's was over. It was fair until Malik gets his own body really making her to enjoy herself really as she likes how they treat her and her face would go red sometimes.

It's been six months since she's been living with them on the yacht and the house elves loved the new challenges and Odion to be the one to approve of the great cleaning making him to explain how to use the cleaning stuff for the yacht to them and them all just how to cook Egyptian food really.

Hoshina did 'steal' some of the house elves from Hogwarts really making them to love their new home really. Hoshina was shocked that Marik got her a civilian ship in Egypt which the Queen allowed making her to blush really.

She never though Marik wants her to still be a Japanese civilian in Japan making her to kiss his cheek and look away, but looked back with a weaver in her eyes making his heart to go through the roof. She never had a birthday party which is wrong.

The house elves went crazy as they got the placed fixed up for it all making Marik and Odion to be shocked as Hoshina was wearing a beautiful dress even if her many of bandages are being shown to them all really, Marik and Malik loves her for who she is.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(AN: remove the gloves and the dress shows the front of her legs up to the mid-thighs only really with the shoes being like Ishizu's shoes and no chocker necklace)

Hoshina had fun as Marik teaches her how to dance making her to smile more and peeks his lips making him to smile and held her gently to his chest. Malik had some Duel Monster out to enjoy the party with her as many of the Spellcasters loved her spell books.

She made copies for all of them making them to allow her to have copies of their books making her to smile brightly like she was a star in the darkness that leads you home making Marik to nod to Odion who nods and presents a choker.

It had the Ishtar family crest on it making Hoshina to be shocked as Odion wants to mark her as a true Ishtar making her to hug him tightly while thanking him while making everyone to smile at the site really. She had so much fun that she passed out onto Marik's bed.

{Best leave her be.}

{Your right. She had a very busy night as the Spellcasters had a turn dancing with her and playing games which she won half of them all. She even gave the many little Spellcasters the toys she had won making them happy.}

{Yeah. Let's go bed. We need a lot of rest if we are to win against the Pharaoh's vessel. Hoshina did say something was odd about him. Both of his Magic being sealed up or something like that really.}