Pregnancy

Tenebrae Ishtar is the name of the first child since Hoshina's magic made sure only one male at a time can get her pregnant making Malik to get it next time really. Hoshina was happy with that as she rubs her now four months belly.

She has a sleeveless full length elastic around the neck dress to the ankles only, crimson red, with a Sakura dress belt, and a newly decorative card holder. Her hair was down, with three pins holding her hair out of her face. One had a star, another a crescent moon, and a Sakura flower.

Hoshina rocks on her rocking chair on the yacht as she enjoys the sunshine and the breeze of the water. Malik was keeping her company while Marik has finally managed to figure out how to contract her businesses by phone.

Malik is her proxy for her seats until she is ready to take them as she is going to be busy with both her and Marik's child. Albus Dumbledore didn't like that as Marik is married to her really which keeps her safe. Flawks likes that as he loves his new mistress.

Hoshina found out her name was really Hoshina Ryucho Ishtar nee Potter-Black making her to have all of her information and shocked her family by it as that's a lot of families to continue really making her to see that the Pharaoh had a older sister by his mother.

Etemu was her name as it was before the Pharaoh's parents had gotten together. She's technically THE Pharaoh for Egypt right now making the Ministry of Magic there to test it. She sent blood and it's proof she's related to him by his sister.

"Don't know if I want it or not. Being related to King Arthur Pendragon and being the TRUE Queen of Magical Britian and then adding the title Pharaoh to it all is too much for me I think really. I'm scared, you guys." Ishizu rubs her back as she lives with her three brothers again.

Odion got Blood and Magical adopted as a elder brother to Marik since Malik was a 'year or two' older than Marik from both of their height differences really. Hoshina made sure it was possible really for Odion as she had the goblins help really.

"Don't worry. The queen said she'll be your proxy for Britian and a servant is taking over Egypt until your ready to rule. The Pharaoh has no say since he is dead and a new one is now in order. You'll be fine, Hoshina. I preferred you as Pharaoh than Atem.

Even Afieka and Rafiki agrees with me on this. Thanks to you finding Bakura's true soul and making him be Ryou's third cousin from Egypt, he choose the name Afieka really making it easier for him. He says he owes you one really.

Pegasus even likes the new card ideas you sent him, even if it did just buried him really. The fact that you can paint is a bonus. He wants to make you a partner and since your mother is his little sister, you are heir to his business and name.

You'll be fine really. You got us." Hoshina blushes as she wonders why she needs to have fourteen fucking family names to continue as she even has a magical family name by conquest really. Hoshina takes a deep breath and releases it before nodding.

The soul shards are fully gone now from many witches and wizards by the goblins making Hoshina to live her life as she now truly wants really. She personally contracted Lucius Malfoy and Lady Longbottom for the changes of the school really.

They even got the audition done to the school making it to be better and Dumbledore is in hot water with a baby dragon by the name of Norbert and his mate, Novato a American Sharpwing Rainbow Dragon was sent to her and Marik.

She mentioned the Basilisk that was the monster to the COS really making them to be shocked as she owns Hogwarts and has sent over fifty hundred thousand million gallons to fix it up back to the way it was before during the Founder era really.

Marik and Malik was shocked by that changed as everything has been updated in the school with 'Muggle-borns' and half-bloods being tested for Magical Families inside of them. Many families came back from this whole thing really and Hogwarts is back as number one.

Ishizu and Seto have been dating since the tournament making Marik to be shocked and actually tries to kill Seto if Malik didn't stop him as he had a chainsaw in his hands. Hoshina managed to get him to fully stop really shocking them.

"Marik Ishtar. If you don't stop right now, you're sleeping on the couch for two whole months plus I'll be turning you into a girl with Malik getting you pregnant with quards." Marik stops and shivers as he nods and gives the chainsaw to Odion really.

Marik was very much scared as he doesn't think he can handle being really a female at all making Ishizu to look to Hoshina who used a bit of the Shadow Magic to show that image as she did take the Millennium Necklace in Egypt from her in a duel really making her to look happy by that really.