late

I arrived at school, late as usual. As I rush up to the door I'm blocked by Soggy Sid. "What do you think your doing you horrid boy?"

"Just trying to get an education sir." I shove past him and enter the classroom.

Everyone has matured so much this year (no, not in whatever way your thinking of (well that too)).

We only had a week and a bit left in primary school so some were exited to leave and ready to move on to secondary school, while others not quite (aka weepy William and anxious Andrew.)

"Heya Henry!" I was trying my best to avoid Ralph but I just gave in. "Hi Ralph, how ya doing." I awkwardly say, trying to start a conversation and just hope he doesn't bring up what happened. "I'm fine...thanks."

"Also Henry...."

Oh no. My heart starts beating faster my cheeks turn a bright shade of pink. "What was the other day about?"

"Why dont you tell me?" I reply, without a single thought. I can't let him know, not yet anyway.
"Who were those boys Ralph???" I say, louder than my normal tone making sure everyone can hear.

A few students turn their heads to watch what's going on.

"We- well I uuhh, basically uuum they are these Korean boys called uuuh BTS and er yeah th-they are ver..very uh..." Ralph Says, practically whispering as me and him both know what will happen if moody Margret ever found out.

-

For the rest of the day I tried my best to avoid Ralph, or any of my friends. I just wanted to be alone and have some time to myself.

When should I tell him? I'll have to do it soon or I won't be able to see Ralph again.

But what if he thinks I'm weird? What if he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore? What if he will tell everyone and I'll will have no friends?!