Part 12

*on the weekend*

'Henry all you do is laze about all day playing mine craft and those silly violent video games! You never do your chores and you never do your homework!' Mum yells, honestly I don't understand her problem, I'm a great help around the house!

"I help around the house mummm😩😩"
I can't stand perfect peters ugly grin, he knows he's evil

"Of course you do peter 😚"
"NOW HENRY GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK OR NO DINNER FOR A WEEK!"

"Why doesn't Peter ever get told off?! Have you seen what he gets up to in his room at night..?!"
"Ouch!" I scream as Peter stamps on my foot.

You see Peter isn't all that innocent, once he is tucked in for bed and mum and dad are downstairs he loads up his violent happy hippos porn.

He has an entire group of little friends who collectively watch this crap! They send it around to each other and review it the next day at school! Madness..

Mum doesn't care though, not as if she knows anyway.

"HENRY WHAT IS THIS ON MY LAPTOP?!?!" Dads piercing scream is heard all down the road,uh oh, I'm in trouble.

"Honest it wasn't me!! I swear" I glare at psychopath peter trying to hint at dad who the culprit of the 'incident' was

"LISTEN YOU NASTY BOY GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!! LEAVE I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU ALWAYS CAUSING TROUBLE AND MAKING MY LIFE A PAIN, WHY CANT YOU BE PERFECT LIKE YOUR BROTHER, GET OUT NOW!!"

~

*A few hours later*

I'm sure mum doesn't actually mean it, at least I hope not, she'll expect me back by dinner knowing her.

Although I can't help but wonder about him

Ralph, of course.

How did we get so distant

It must have been something I said

Something I did?

Maybe he has just grown up..

...

"OH MY GOSH HAHA LOOK WHO IT IS!"

"Yeah look who it is!"

Fucks sake, Moody Margret and her minion sour Susan.

Margret has always been a pain, a gift from Satan I like to think.

I put my head down and my hood up, i don't like attention on me, I've changed.

They've already spotted me though, its too late.

"If it isn't the little soft twat himself, HORRID Henry!"

"Yeah horrid Henry!" (*say it in her voice*)

"What do you want MOODY margret!"

"Yeah moody mar-, oops!"

"SHUT IT SUSAN YOU WHORE" margret yells , as if she isn't loud enough already.

"Listen Henry we have heard rumours about you, BAD ONES !"

What does she mean? This has to be a joke..

"We heard you like to suck the year 11s off in the boys toilets hahahahah!!"

"Yeah boys toilets!"

"That's such a lie! Any fool would know that you're the real slag here margret, we all know what you and my cousin, stuck up steve got up to last summer, nasty stuff..."

"WHATEVA HENRY JUST KNOW WE ARE COMING TO YOUR ENDZ AFTER SCHOOL ON MONDAY SO YOU BETTA BE READY FOR HUMILIATION HAHAHA!"

And just like that they're off, but what do they mean? They don't even go to my school so even if rumours where true (which they obviously aren't!) then how would they know, somebody must have told them..

Shit! Eleven o clock already, better get back now, hope mum and dad still aren't mad.

~

The lights are out..

"Mum.... Dad?" I whisper

No response

"Worm.. I mean peter..hello?" No response again.

I walk into the kitchen, a note is stuck to the fridge.
Oh

~

Stay tuned for more x