The sixth.

Kim Seokjin:

„Another freaking muffin?", was the first thing I shouted as I entered the office monday morning.

The baked good kept on appearing every single day until we all packed up for the weekend.

I could get used to this.. as Long as the muffin didn't have bananas in it.

Yuck.

„Can you please, shut up? It's monday morning. I don't need your aggressive yelling here!", Kihyun shouted over as he held his head in both hands, probably reminiscing where his weekend disappeared too.

„Sorry!" I answered in the same voice and let myself sink into my overly comfy blue swivel chair, while my eyes were glued to the muffin that was neatly placed on the same spot where all the others sat last week.

I don't know why, but I somehow thought that the muffins would stop appearing after the weekend.

But, I was wrong.

„Another one?" Kyungsoo entered and stopped walking as he was right behind me.

„Damn, we should hire a detective, the whole company is curious who the muffin provider is. It's the hot topic. Gossip number one" he laughed but he was talking the truth.

„What a sorry live all employees here have.. that a muffin is that interesting.", Kihyun shook his head in disappointment.

„We can't even make up dating rumours anymore", he sighed.

„Who knows? Maybe those muffins are from a secret admirer of Jin?" Kyungsoo answered indifferent.

Secret admirer?

Who should crush on plain old me?

Haha, what a funny joke.

„But wouldn't a secret admirer send flowers or something like that? Love letters? I don't know. I vote for the theory that Jin has an arch enemy that tries to kill him with a muffin-overdose or random poison in one of them", Kihyun argued back.

I still couldn't believe how I somehow stood in the sole spotlight of an entire company, just because the muffins that were so neatly placed on my workplace every single morning.

„unreasonable!" Kyungsoo shrugged and marched over to his desk, while Kihyun scooted over to him in his chair, just to lean forward and intensify their chat about conspiracy theories of me, my muffins and it's purpose.

I just sighed and slightly sniffed the muffin.

„Banana, again" I sighed kinda disappointed and quietly to myself.

I hate bananas.

With a swift movement I put the muffin on the far corner of my desk and packed out my designs.

While I was concentrating on sorting them out, a black mug with pink dots were held in my vision.

A slight smile stole itself on my face, as I muttered a „thanks, Lix", raising my gaze to look him in the eyes.

To my surprise, the fingers that held the coffee cup were too long to belong to Lix. Even the seemingly endless amount of messily put on band aids with cute designs seemed not like Felix.

Yeah, Lix liked cute things, but what in hell could he have done on the weekend to have so many on his hands? Having an argument with scissors? Trying to pick a fight with a knife? Juggling with razors?

Now, with a curious frown, I took the coffee mug and looked up.

Namgum.

He was staring right down to me, with a shy smile and red tinted cheeks.

Tiny dimples were digging themselves in his cheek, letting him look all the more adorable.

„Oh! Namgum!" laughed slightly embarrassed „ I thought you were Felix for a moment."

Just like always, he didn't answer but his blush grew deeper.

With an understanding nod, he stretched out his other hand, and showed me two packages of sugar and two tiny milk containers.

How could he know how I liked my coffee?

Was he that observant or was I that obvious?

„Thanks!" I cheered and took it from him.

While doing so, I noticed that this other hand was full of bandaids too.
A frown stole itself on my face again. How the heck could he have so many injuries? Juggling with razors?

Nobody could be that clumsy, right?

„What happened to your hands and fingers?" I asked concerned, disregarding the items he was holding and gently touched one of the plasters, outlining its shape.

After doing that I looked up at him and by now he was tomato red.

He shrugged and didn't mutter a single syllable.

Weirdo.

„Did you break some more mugs? Do you need luck that badly?" I joked and smiled up to him, now taking the sugar and milk from him without looking.

A smile stole itself on his features, digging the cute dimples even deeper into his cheeks and I needed all my strength to hold back and not place my finger in one of them. It was just so tempting.

But as soon as my hand touched his, his gaze casted down and his fringe hung into his eyes, hiding his emotions completely from me.

„anyway! Thanks for the coffee!", I cheered and poured the sugar and milk into my coffee.

He nodded again and then kept on standing there awkwardly, playing with his fingers.

„ do you- do you need help with something?" I asked, as an weird atmosphere laid itself upon us.

He seemed hesistant, while I looked at him with a curious expression.

After he thought about my offer for a whole of 8 seconds, he quickly shook his head and walked off.

Truly a weirdo.

My gaze followed his tall figure and noticed how his hands balled themselves into fists, nails digging deep into the flesh, letting veins and bones pop out under his skin, a little bit more and he would draw blood, needing more of those silly cartoon band aids.

He had pretty hands. I needed to admit that.
Even though they were all covered up in bandaids.

Shaking my head slightly, Trying to make sense out of that weird behaviour from our new guy, I took a sip of my coffee and almost moaned at the taste.

Yeah, maybe I was really addicted.

___________
____