The fifth.

Kim Seokjin:

„I can't believe I am actually saying this, but I like your idea." Taeyong looked straight at me with a baffled facial expression.

His eyes were big and his mouth stayed slightly agape, as if he thought I wasn't capable to do my job properly.

Idiot.

„Great!", I brightly smiled back at him, ignoring the first part of his sentence and his expression for the sake of our group project.

And, maybe also because Yoongi was extraordinary grumpy today and I wouldn't get away easily if I would hit Taeyong for his rude behaviour.

„Then it's settled. I'll confirm it with Yoongi as fast as possible. Let's work well together!" I grinned from ear to ear and offered him my hand to seal the deal.

He just laughed silently and shook my hand with a tight grip.

„Yeah, may our project be a success and may we not murder each other in the process." he took his hand back and still looked at me with that knowing gaze.

I decided to play dumb, innocent even.

So I tilted my head and looked at him with widened eyes and a pout: „Why? I never said that I didn't like you. I never even thought that we couldn't work together?".

He sighed as he looked at my face once again. Then his hand went for my cheek and squeezed it.

„Stop pouting, Jinnie. It's not appropriate for your age!" he said while forcing my head to shake from side to side.

I had no other option but to slap his hand away.
„And you stop grabbing my cheek fat. I am older than you! Learn about manners first before you lecture others!" I complained and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

Taeyong laughed and I couldn't help but grin too.

He patted my shoulder and opened his mouth to say something else as a dark figure approached us.

„Excuse me? I was ordered here to help you with a technical problem?" he asked with a dark voice, while his small eyes bored themselves in my soul.

A shudder ran over my back as I took in the features of the obviously younger man in front of me.

„Ah! Yes! Our printer isn't working, please come this way." Taeyong's face lit up and guided the boy in the direction where the printer was placed.

Lots of curious eyes wandered over to the unusual duo.

The printer was a hot topic. He was badly needed.

I decided to let them be and gathered my documents, ready to shoo Kyungsoo out of my swivel chair.

He took mine after he saw I stole his. Since then he was chatting with Mark.

„Jin-Hyung? Want some coffee?" Felix approaches me with a shining smile and a tray full of coffee mugs.

„Lix" I laughed as I eyed him up and down „what is it with you and coffee? You know we call you coffee fairy behind your back?"

„Really?" he seemed to like that nickname as his face lit up for a split second and placed a mug on Taeyongs desk.

„Making and distributing coffee is the only free time I  reasonable can take between working hours. And, maybe... I thought that it makes you guys like me a bit more", a shy tint of red stole itself on his chubby cheeks, while his gaze was cast down and he seemed embarrassed.

„But Lix." I softly smiled at him and placed my hand on his shoulders, waiting with continuing until he lifted his eyes and looked at me „ Don't worry about that. We all really like you. You are part of the Team, if you want to be or not. Don't take all these bickering and sassy remarks to heart. It's just the way we communicate and deal with the frustration we get from work" I grinned reassuringly and he nodded slowly.

„That's okay!" He chirped and his bright smile had a big comeback, maybe even more beautiful now.

„Now coffee-fairy on you go, otherways somebody in here might die from withdrawal symptoms." I joked and he nodded eagerly, turning around to distribute coffee as he abruptly stopped in his step, almost spilling the black, hot liquid over his poor white shirt and innocent skin.

„Changbinnie, is that you?" he cheered excitedly and looked at the guy who was here to fix our printer.

Felix knew the tech guy?

Changbinnie froze in his movements and slowly turned around just to sigh at the sight of Felix.

If he started being rude to Felix now, I would go over and give him an earful. No one treated our coffee-fairy-Maknae like that.

„Oh, Felix. Hi" tech guy said without any emotion on display.

„Oh my! It's been so long! I didn't know we work in the same company now! This is so cool! We definitely need to meet for some cookies and catch up!" Felix almost yelled hyper-excited and his eyes glistened in adoration.

If I am not wrong, it seemed like Felix once and still had a huge, enormous crush on this Changbinnie-tech guy.

„Oh.. Why do you need to be everywhere?" Changbinnie mumbled and rubbed his hand over his face.

„Listen here Felix. It's the same as in highschool. I don't really want to catch up, okay?" he said bluntly and Felix expression fell into sheer endless sadness.

Before I could even start scolding the rude technician, Taeyong slapped his back slightly.

„Watch your mouth. Don't talk to our cute little Lix like that or I will tell your boss about that!" he threatened. "I know Chittaphon well"

While Kyungsoo shot a deathglare from the other corner.
„Better be careful, tech guy." he calmly stated, that let shivers appear on every single arm in this room.

Kyungsoo could be scary.

„Not like that Mister, remind your manners." Kihyun nodded.

And tech guy gulped hard as he noticed that every single soul in this office stopped working and glared at him like hyenas, ready to kill its bait if it made one more wrong move.

„Okay, okay! I am sorry Felix" he raised his hands and averted his eyes to the floor.

Felix just chuckled „it's okay, Binnie!"

„Don't call me-„ tech guy hadn't a single chance to finish his sentence because the atmosphere changed drastically as he rather shut up than being taken apart by the over protective hyungs and noonas of Felix.

„Say that you'll catch up with him", Jinyoungs voice sounded through the office in a mere forced-whisper and earned a few nods.

„I- I" Changbinnie started off and then sighed.

„Yeah, lets meet after work to catch up, Felix" he finally gave in with struggle.

„Yeah!" Lix just grinned softly and continued his work silently.

„You guys are pretty weird" Changbinnie huffed and Taeyong burst out in clear laughter.

„Welcome to the Product Design department." he just stated with an amused smile and then told him to continue his work and he obliged, probably scared of the weird, messy guys on the seventh floor.

He better was.

______________
________